Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crazy Talk! (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

Crazy Talk! (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 19:41

Cinnamonpaw ducked beneath a bramble bush that hung on two trees. Those two trees being the opening to the shadowclan camp. She sighed "That place is to crowded." she stated, her glare could burn into your pelt and stain your soul. Her paws stepped on the mushy ground, her paws sinking into the mud from the new-leaf's rain. The dew drops flung off of the grass as she took one step after the next. The sky was streaked with colors of pink, blue,  purple, and white. It was beautiful, it was dusk. An old tree stood in her path for quite a few moments, for some reason, she was strucken with awe as she looked in amazement at it. It seemed to hold memories, memories of the first. The first cats to settle in shadowclan. She got an image in her head. There were golden tabbies and black and white cats. Brown ones as well. They all padded through the forest. Coming across this tree, just as she had. They stayed their for a while, for it seemed to have a fox hole in the bottom of it. They took their kits to shelter there, as they went to find food and to guard.

Well, atleast that is how she imagined it. She dug into the foxhole that was embodied in its roots. A pathway seemed to open. A few clumps of dirt fell from its ceiling. As well as roots that hung on it. There were bones there. She wondered if they were bones of cats, they were small, so maybe kits? Or it could've just been small prey that they didn't bury. She hurried out of there, not wanting to get buried by dirt. She kept padding along, the moon was getting out. Soon the moon was fully out. Its sparkling rays of light beamed down on her dark ginger pelt. She stopped and looked back at it, its beams of light mocking her. Cats made out of stars seemed to have formed, her eyes widened with shock. They went to the ground. "what are you doing? You can't run away from you fears." their voices seemed to echo in her head. Yet they were just the voices in her head that were speaking. The sadness of reality causing her to imagine them. Hallucinations. She ran. They followed her. They said: "stop running, stop running, stop running." they continued to say. She started to cry. She turned around.

Her paws skidded to a halt and she quickly ran left and back to face them, forming a C shape as she skidded to a halt once more. They stared at her with bewildered looks. She kept crying and yowled "If you are following me.... If I jump off the gorge... Will you leave me alone?" she snarled growling at her. "There is nothing for me anyway! You are only here because The shadows have been chasing you." she continued without a pause "So why... WHY CHASE ME???" she yelled aloud.  The started to fade away.  She jumped in a hunting crouch, her claws unsheathed. She tried to attack one. It seemed like a hologram. They faded away. Cinnamonpaw started to laugh loudly "why try?!? I know you can't beat me, you can't beat us." She said yowling. Tears streamed down her face like a waterfall.

She dug her claws into the muddy earth. Dirt scraped against her pads. She kept padding on. Scraping her claws against the ground as she went,  it started to rain once more. She looked back at the moon, it was dim. The clouds covering it. She spat "this isn't the last time." . What she didn't know, she was imagining the ancestors of her's from the tree. She had just failed to notice. 'The Starry tree' it seemed. Whom was covered in shadows. She continued padding on some more.

Only to look up and see an unsightly site. It seemed to have a rotten stench, it was terrible. As well as that infused with some other clan's smell, she couldn't tell which though. There were carcasses and disgusting waste. But there was also a clearing, away from the thunderpath. The thunderpath was blocked by tall pine and oak trees. The rain made a splitter splatter noise, which became louder, stronger, swifter. Her pelt was soaked, her cheeks stained with the tears. That were getting ridden of because of the rain. She smiled as she padded into the clearing. Her eyes wide with happiness, no cats had been there. As far as she could tell. The rain may have drowned out any scents that were there though. She jumped around, splashing in the puddles full of mud, rain, moss, and leaves. The dirty water splattered on her pelt and her paws got soaked. Well, wetter than they were previously. A shadow loomed over her, a tree maybe? But it was not a tree, it was just a shadow. That was gone in a flash by the light of the moon.

She had only thought about that for a moment before she continued to play. She ran around the clearing, jumping and then sliding. Her pelt getting covered in icky mud. She didn't mind it though. A few mushrooms as well as bushes surrounded the clearing. It was secluded. It was alone. Just like her. She kept sliding until she tripped over a rock. It was scratched and gave her a shiver when she touched it. She felt a connection with it, somehow. She put it under a red mushroom that stood out. Then she shook her paws off, she knew the mud would dry, but who cares?

She went into a semi-dry portion of the clearing. She lay down to rest somewhat, her eyes tired as well as her feet from playing.

OOC: She is not actually asleep, she is just resting so you can 'wake her up'.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Cinnamonpaw on Mon 18 Apr 2016 - 19:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong colors)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 19:51

Eaglefeather walked along the path seeing her daughter asleep, she nudged her "Wake up sweetie" she meowed calmly, she didn't really want to tell her about Eaglefeather not giving birth to her. She would find that out later...She tried to act out as her mom as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 20:12

Cinnamonpaw jumped up, her fur bristling before she got a good look at who the cat was. But before she attacked she heard her mothers voice. "M-mom?" she questioningly asked. "what are you doing here?" A bewildered look was on her face. She suddenly looked back in rage at the path she had taken, the cats she had seen. The tree. She wanted to forget all of it, so she just smiled 'happily'.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 20:20

"I was wondering the same for you" she added "I followed your scent, incase you were in trouble"
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 20:24

"o-oh" THINK FAST THINK FAST "I was just.... getting away from the clan tensions and resting a bit." she continued "y'know to get away from it all?" she said semi-questioningly.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 20:28

Eaglefeather smiled "I don't want you to get hurt, so I'm glad your ok" she nuzzled her adopted daughter and purred.
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 20:43

She nodded happily, "that is understandable." she agreed.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 20:47

"You would feel the same for your littermates as well, when you have kits you'll realized how hard it is to watch them..." she sighed "I just wish you were kits again..." she added silently.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 20:55

OOC: whoa whoa whoa hold up. What is all of this stuff about Cinnamonpaw seeing Starclan cats? What's this Shadow gang stuff? Because right now, Starclan is nowhere to be found. They've been driven out for plot purposes and the only ones with any kind of connection to Starclan are the leaders and medicine cats. If this is some kind of prophecy thing, it needs to be approved by staff. I've seen talk of this in three different topics now, and I'm thoroughly confused.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 21:12

OCC: I sent her a PM about this
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 20:39

Was Icee part of the staff team? Because I pmed her. And SHE IS CRAZY. I would just like to point out that they weren't actually there, she is a crazy lunatic with a big imagination and THE SHADOW GANG as I have pointed out earlier in life is The dark forest, that is just what she calls it. CRAZY CAT. HALLUCINATIONS. DIFFERENT NAMES. There is a pattern here. XD))

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 21:29

OOC: ooohhhhh. That makes a lot more sense cx I just wanted to clear things up~ Icee is part of staff, but I guess communication wasn't clear. As long as she isn't actually seeing Starclan or fulfilling any kind of prophecy, this is good to go. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm just doing my job ;w;
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2016 - 21:31

OOC: Hehe, I thought it was a dream from SC to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Talk! (open to all)   Crazy Talk! (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Talk! (open to all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Carrionplace-
Jump to: