Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is this some sort of glitch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Is this some sort of glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Is this some sort of glitch?   Is this some sort of glitch? EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 13:39

So I was just looking at Groups and I only saw that I was in one????

I was in SkyClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan, then I'm only in ThunderClan. Can someone please explain?
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Is this some sort of glitch?   Is this some sort of glitch? EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 13:54

I believe this is no glitch. You can only be in one group at a time. I was in SC first, then RC, then here i am in SkC.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Is this some sort of glitch?   Is this some sort of glitch? EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 13:55

That makes sense, I was in three groups then in one so that does kind of explain. Thanks Winter.
Back to top Go down
Bracken

Bracken

Characters : [I]cedpaw :: [W]olfkit
Clan/Rank : [I] ThunderClan Apprentice :: [W] RiverClan Kit
Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Is this some sort of glitch?   Is this some sort of glitch? EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 14:53

Unless the admin changed Forumotion settings, you can be in more groups than one. Maybe you just got deleted? Try clicking the "Join Group" button on the group's page. The group moderator will have to add you, but you should be in them with your yellow intact.

#99ccff ::: #9999cc
Character Book ::: RaDiOaCtIvE Project
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this some sort of glitch?   Is this some sort of glitch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this some sort of glitch?
Page 1 of 1