Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

トレーニング時間! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: トレーニング時間! (Closed)   トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2016, 7:29 pm

"Hey!" He laughed, pulling back from her paw. "Who says I ever needed to be shaped up?" Antpaw meowed teasingly. It was amazing how Pebblethorn was so quiet and then got suddenly excited. "You want to battle? Fine!" The small black took no time to think and darted forward.

He honestly had no idea how to properly fight, but he wanted to see where his instincts would take him. It was a good thing he was significantly smaller than his mentor, for he could use his size to his advantage. Zigzagging back and forth as if running from a bear, he slid under the taller cat, pushing up on her belly with his small paws as hard as he could. If only I was bigger! I could do more damage! He gave a growl, standing up a little ways behind Pebblethorn and giving his dusty pelt a shake.

"Bet you haven't seen that move before! Pretty great, wasn't it!" Antpaw boasted.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: トレーニング時間! (Closed)   トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2016, 3:23 pm

She giggled as he attempted the move. "I see. I suppose you don't want to be shaped up, then?" She purred in amusement and suddenly turned away. "Fine, then. We can simply do a border patrol!" She huffed, hoping to get him riled up and want to practice. Despite protest, she would help him bring out his full potential, and maybe even show him some moves she had learned from The Place Of No Stars... Or not. That was a dangerous path, after all.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: トレーニング時間! (Closed)   トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2016, 11:14 pm

"Or maybe you are just scared to shape up an apprentice who already knows a lot?" He teased. Part of Antpaw still wanted to train, but it had been a long day and the apprentice was growing tired. "But I am a bit tired, could we call it a day?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: トレーニング時間! (Closed)   トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2016, 11:37 pm

Aye, it didn't work. She rolled her eyes as she turned back, just before he could notice, and nodded. "Sure. Pick up about here tomorrow, then. I think that'll do, hm?" She purred, and nudged him along back to camp. She had grown a bit tired as well from her usual stressful days. For now, she needed to sort patrols and help Crowstar with whatever he needed her to do.

OOC- I was watching Youtube and I can't get how they talk out of head so I just typed like them cx ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: トレーニング時間! (Closed)   トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 12:05 am

"Great! Can't wait!" Antpaw said cheerfully, trotting towards the camp. Realizing it might be rude to wander ahead, the black cat stopped and turned around, waiting for Pebblethorn with a smile on his face. Today was a fun day and he couldn't wait to work on battle training some more.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: トレーニング時間! (Closed)   トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 8:08 am

OOC- End?

IC- Pebblethorn smiled back and walked along back to camp. Training had been fun, and she was happy she'd gotten to do it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: トレーニング時間! (Closed)   トレーニング時間! (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

トレーニング時間! (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2