Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 12:41

Aspenpaw padded alongside his sister, Lionpaw, on their patrol. The colder air today dissatisfied him, and the wind from the north angered him to the brim. Recently, he'd become prickly, dissatisfied and angry. No cat could figure out why, but he had the urge to just... Get his claws out and... Well... Do something. In any circumstance, he never wanted to fight, really. The recent war with Thunderclan had changed his mindset, even if for the worse, but he still thought killing or fighting was unjustifiable. Today, unbeknownst to him, his mindset would completely change.
The scents of the day made him wish he was on a hunting patrol. There were plenty of prey running around, albeit not fish. Riverclan cats could have water voles, mice, and shrews too! The rest of their patrol had separated to go on chosen borders and the two littermates were left alone to check the borders. An unfamiliar scent caught his nose as they passed the barn. It was undeniably a rogue, but never encountering one before he had never known their smell. "Hey, Lionpaw? Do you know that scent? I think some filthy trespassers came by to pay a visit." He growled under his breath, shoulder-blades nearly touching as his front legs folded in and his pelt bristles. Yup, he was extra prickly today.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 14:10

Lionpaw had enjoyed being around her brother recently, after the Dark Foredt and the battle with ThunderClan. She felt his anger and his constant edginess and she understood. She had felt that way every day of her life, it only being relieved when she was hunting her feline prey. Lionpaw had urged her brother to come along with her to the most discrete border for a reason. To help him, of course. The same scent wafted over her at the same time as her brother caught it. The hunt has begun. "Dunno, let's go find it." she said simply, stepping over the border torwards the scent.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 14:15

Aerrow was bigger than he'd been when Lulu had found him. The ginger tom padded into the open air and scented the air. A strange smell carried on the air, he'd smelt it before, and he knew it was a clan. Aerrow flicked his ear and shrugged.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 18:49

Aspenpaw followed the scent to find a filthy rogue, just as he had suspected. The near-trespasser stood, seeming to be on their trail. Aspenpaw unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground. A low growl escaped his mouth. "What are you doing so close to the border?" He spat, fur bristling. He turned to Lionpaw for support, maybe give him a scratch for being so close. He didn't want to harm this cat too much, they didn't seem too intimidating, but he was very, very close on their border.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 6:38

Aerrow spun around and hissed.
"Close? I am just outside the barn," Aerrow spat and lashed his tail. He wasn't scared of these filthy clan cats. Aerrow huffed and glared at the two apprentices. He was just as big as them.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 20:44

"Aspenpaw, I will explain later. But follow my lead." Lionpaw murmured into her brother's ear, bending her head down but keeping her river blue eyes on the rogue. Slowly she straightened her head, facing Aerrow slowly. Moments passed as Lionpaw calmly stared down the rogue. Without a warning, the massive apprentice lept, landing on top of the only slightly smaller cat in only two bounds. Her weight brought both of them to the ground, a dust cloud pillowing up from the impact. Scrabbling at the cat, she fought to get a hold. "Come, Aspenpaw! You'll feel better!" she yowled loudly before biting down firmly unto the rogue's shoulder.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 6:39

Aerrow trhashed in pain and he struggled to free himself. He pummeled at Lionpaw's stomach, claws unsheathed.
"Get off you mangy forest cat!" Aerrow cried.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 8:53

Aspenpaw was quite clearly hesitant at the revelation. I... Fight them? No, I can't do that... But... The barn is our territory... I guess... Fine! This'll satisfy my anger, anyway. Rogues have no feelings, right? Aspenpaw reluctantly nodded and punced onto the tom, eyes widening as he dared put his paws on his sister. He unsheathed his claws and slashed at his face, ripping open flesh. With his back claws, the tom ripped his belly, while Lionpaw attempted to pin him down as well. He was a fast cat- this'd be difficult for the both of them, but they could teach him a lesson about trespassing for sure. Aspenpaw was starting to feel better already.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 10:51

"Bite his throat! Tear at it!" Lionpaw called, grunting with the weight of the struggling cat as well as Aspenpaw. She bit down onto the rogue's scruff, yanking it back to expose his throat the best she could. Her claws sank deeper into the flesh of their victim, and she could feel droplets of blood drip down her paws.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016 - 16:37

Aspenpaw's gaze shifted to Lionpaw. "Kill him? But... He..." His words sunk into him, but he had already decided. The reaction was dimmed, and his lust for killing this cat only grew. So, with a satisfied grin, he bit the rogues throat, tearing away at the sensitive flesh, leaving the body to die. He breathed heavily as he backed up, trying to catch his breath from the high anticipation and realization. That... That felt good. But-! I just killed him? Oh, Starclan! What have I done! I actually... Enjoyed that! Am I a murderer now? Is this what it feels like?! Anxiety rushed through his bloody paws as he stood there, nervous and pale, but also... Satisfied. He decided he liked this, and licked his maw free of blood.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 5:01

Aerrow cried out in pain and horror then it all stopped. His shriek was long as his life faded from his body. The poor loner crumpled to the ground as a ball of bloody orange fur. His eyes glazed over and rolled to the back of his head and he was no longer alive.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 15:00

Aspenpaw stood there, watching the rogue die. He sheathed his claws and licked the blood off quickly, still staring at the dead body. "Lionpaw. Was... Did I really do that?" He asked, a purr on his lips. He felt content with this murderer thing, for it was easy and fun. But he still stood in shock, hunching over a bit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 16:26

Lionpaw grunted as he heaved the dead cat off of her. She shook out her fur, splattering droplets of blood across the ground. Her hung clumped where the blood had fallen from the rogue. A large grin crossed her face. "But you feel better, don't you?" she cooed, starting to groom out her long and golden fur.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 16:54

"Yeah." He said in response, grooming the blood off of his fur. He twitched his tail as he stared at the ground. "We should head back. Tell them we found a rogue and took care of it. Maybe... We can be warriors faster that way."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 11:20

Lionpaw nodded. Her brother was quite smart. "Lrt's carry the body closer inside the territory. That way it gave us more of a reason to kill." With another nod, the large she-cat lumbered over to the dead body and hoisted it up onto her shoulders.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)   Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Through Pacifism (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next