Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:44 pm

Leafkit was in a trance like state by the beauty of the stone, the colours were breathtaking. She gave a slight nod and walked up to the stone, laid down and pressed her nose against the stone until it all faded into black.

OOC: Sorry this is so short, are we going to have it so the dark forest is there? Or a brief part of Starclan? Sorry I am just a bit uncertain :)

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:17 pm

OOC: I was thinking they see the Dark Forest.

IC: He barely had enough time to see his apprentice touch the Moonstone with her nose next to him before he was sucked into darkness. When Emberleaf opened his eyes, he found out that Starclan was gone after all. The two were in a maze of trees and fog. The sky was dark, and nothing but a silver moon shone down from the sky above. The trees were bare and gnarled, and any plant that was there was dead. A horrible feeling hung in the air and washed over Emberleaf as his breathing grew heavy and his eyes darted around, paranoid that someone would leap out from the shadows. Suddenly, Emberleaf remembered that he had forgotten to do something before they touched the Moonstone. "I...I think I messed up your ceremony....I forgot to do something before we came into this dream. I guess I'll just have to do it here, then." His wiry fur clung to him in a messy heap, and his gray eyes settled upon the kit as he cleared his throat. "Leafkit, is it your wish to...urm...enter the mysteries of Starclan?" Emberleaf asked quietly, fear clawing at his body.

Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Image13

Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:26 am

Leafkit turned to Emberleaf cautiously, "Of- of course Emberleaf, but Starclan on only Starclan." She said sternly, it was clear that the Dark forest had truely driven out Starclan but Leafkit would certainly not give in.

#0099ff ~

Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:55 am

Emberleaf nodded, and loudly spoke his next words. "Warriors of Starclan, I present you with this she-cat. She has chosen the path of a Medicine Cat. Grant her with your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her clan in accordance with your will. Leafkit, from now on, your name will be Leafpaw, and you will be trained as a Medicine Cat Apprentice by me." As soon as Emberleaf's loud voice spoke the last word, the sound of a snapping twig came from somewhere near by, and many figures could be seen moving in the forest's depths. "L...Leafpaw, I think we need to leave," Emberleaf stammered out in a whisper as he backed up next to her and pressed against her side. Hundreds of pairs of eyes blinked open and shone through the darkness, surrounding the two. One phrase was spoken in a chant that rumbled through the air. "The Dark Forest has risen." Then, a cat stepped forward, so that it could be barely seen through the shadows. "The Dark Forest welcomes you." The stranger's long, deadly sharp claws unsheathed and it licked its lips as its fangs glimmered in the moonlight. "Starclan is gone. The only cats giving wisdom and insight is the Dark Forest. Starclan's will is no more; our will is what matters now." Emberleaf shook in fear while the cat spoke. "Run," he suddenly yelled to Leafpaw as he whipped around and took off toward an opening in the underbrush, where no cat was.

OOC: Red text means someone in the Dark Forest is speaking.

Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Image13

Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Leafpaw was now an apprentice, but not how she wanted it to happen, 'I just want to be a Medicine cat.' She thought to herself before the two were greeted by a grimacing. She bolted in the other direction at the command of her mentor, "W-What now Emberleaf?" She called in fear.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2