Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ranting With Grizzly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Ranting With Grizzly Empty
PostSubject: Ranting With Grizzly   Ranting With Grizzly EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 8:11

Okay so this thread is primarily for if you wanna get stuff off your chest and we can all help each other with our problems so I'll go first

Okay so I've been in this relationship for a week or two right and I can tell my partner is thinking of breaking up and I got really upset and started thinking about my ex and how happy we were together

So I hit my ex up late last night and he went on and on about how much he misses me and how he screwed up so bad by breaking my heart, the whole spew

My current partner hasn't broken up with me yet and I don't want to do it myself because that would be so cruel of me, and while I miss my ex a lot and I don't think I'm getting anything with my partner they're both my best friends

So basically somebody is getting their heart crushed because my options are so limited. I wish I could get back with my ex but god I'd feel so awful if we broke up and I just went straight back to my ex. I don't want to be in my current relationship and I don't want to be the crappy guy who breaks up and goes right back to his old boyfriend. So essentially there's no good way to go, because I don't want to make my current partner feel bad and I don't want to make things even more awkward with my ex and everything is down the toilet.

TL;DR I want to break up with my partner (and still be friends), and my ex (who I've missed) confessed that he wants to get back together, they're both my best friends and I don't want to screw up. I'd totally hurt my partner if we broke up out of nowhere. Yikes.

Ranting With Grizzly TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Cinder

Cinder

Characters : Cinder(paw) and Timberkit
Clan/Rank : [T]imberkit: Riverclan/kit [C]inder: (pending Thunderclan)/ apprentice (once she joins a clan)
Libra Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ranting With Grizzly   Ranting With Grizzly EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 9:04

maybe wait for the right moment to break-up? wait a few days and then get back with your ex, although i'm not very experienced in relationships...

7 moons
pending on joining Thunderclan

Ranting With Grizzly UxcxREn
#6E6E6E

Timberkit is
male
4 moons
he is in Riverclan
Ranting With Grizzly VRcI52S
progress:
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Ranting With Grizzly   Ranting With Grizzly EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 10:18

Think about the reasons you like them both and choose who makes you happier~
I am only 11 so i dont know if i'm much help DX

:3
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Ranting With Grizzly   Ranting With Grizzly EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 11:26

Oh hun! You're 13. This will all seem trivial when you're older. But I know right now it will be really hard.

Just ask your partner. Don't be all angry and defensive, but have a serious and mature conversation about it. "I don't feel very happy in this relationship because I feel as if we are constantly on the verge of breaking up." And see what it goes from there. A wise word to live by is "they're an ex for a reason." But what is that reason? You must come to terms if it's something like lying, cheating, or boredom that you must move on. A reason like "my family member just died and I don't feel emotionally avaliable for a romantic relationship" is one to reconsider.

With that being said, I'll rant too so you don't feel lonely!

I've been dating this guy since December. He's 20 (21 on the 30th) and I am 17. The age thing doesn't really bother me much except in a few ways, but I'll get to that. About a month and a half ago, he left for the Navy and is at bootcamp. In that time I have recieved one phone call and two letters (they came on the same day, so it feels like one). This alone is very hard for me. Communication is key to me. I know that once he graduates bootcamp, he'll get his phone back and can text me while he's at his academy training, but once he's deployed again it's back to letters and spurratic phone calls. It's driving me crazy. All this silence in our relationship has allowed me to think. I'll spare the exact details, but he's had 2828w8w8w girlfriends and even proposed to one. It feels like I'll never live up or get out of the shadow of the first one because every time I want to do something romantic he says "already did that with her, rather not do it again" and walk away. Plus you have all those mature experiences I heard frequently seriously dogging on my confidence. But I think the biggest is the fact he's going to be gone for six or eight years. I still have high school and college to live. I want to sleep around and get drunk with the rest of my friends, but the part of me that loves him and promised loyalty is holding me back from breaking up with him. (Also, he had problems with cheating in the past so I worry about him cheating on me.) It's exhausting and I'm constantly flopping. To break up or to not break up?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Ranting With Grizzly B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting With Grizzly   Ranting With Grizzly Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranting With Grizzly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum