Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33) Empty
PostSubject: Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:06 am

Featherpaw awoke just before dawn. Stepping lightly over the other apprentices, she settled down on a flat rock in the middle of camp to await the sunrise. Dawn arrived in a glorious burst of golden light as other cats began to trickle out of their dens and share tongues around her. "Hey, Ivypaw!" Featherpaw called as her twin sister emerged at last. She had seen how Ivypaw's mentor didn't always remember to take her out for training, so Featherpaw had planned a day for them to practice alone, just like when they were kits pretending to hunt mice. "Come out with me," she meowed once Ivypaw had padded up. "I wanted to spend some time together, just like we used to. I haven't gotten to talk to you in ages!" She rose and moved towards the camp entrance. "We can go practice out in the forest if you want to."

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:59 am

A tabby ear twitched as sunlight trickled through the brambles of the apprentice den, signaling the awakening of one of the newest apprentices. Ivypaw slowly blinked open her eyes, two amber beacons shining out into the still dim light. With a yawn, the apprentice rose, slowly padding out of the den with the older apprentices. As she stretched, hgr ears twitched at the sound of a familiar voice. "Huh? Training out in the forest? Sure, why not?" she meowed back at her sister as she stood up again. Ryestep had died recently in some sort of scuffle, so she hadn't really trained or anything. She padded over to the flat rock to join her sister as they padded out of the camp.

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:38 pm

"Great!" Featherpaw purred as she led Ivypaw through the bramble tunnel and out into the dappled shadows of the forest. "Bluesong and I found a little grassy clearing while she was showing me around the territory. It's a bit close to Twolegplace, but it's perfect for training! And the best part is, no other cats know about it except us!" Featherpaw continued chattering as she walked, enjoying the simple pleasure of Ivypaw's company. Eventually, she stopped in front of a dense hedge and turned to face her sister. "I know this doesn't look like anything much, but that's exactly why no other cats have found it. So, what do you want to practice?"

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Ivyleaf33

Ivyleaf33

Characters : [I]vypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : [I]ThunderClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 12:22 am

Ivypaw breathed in that fresh smell of the forest, feeling more alive already as she stepped out. The sound of birds chirping in the early morning, and the slight mist that wreathed around her gave the place a mystical feel. She followed her sister carefully, stepping lightly over twigs and leaves and leaping agilely over branches and rocks. When they entered the clearing, Ivypaw's paws were already damp with dew and she felt wide-awake and ready for training. Listening to Featherpaw's question, the tabby thought fhr a moment. "How about we start from the basics? Ryestep...joined StarClan before he could teach me too much. Maybe easy things like the front paw blow?" Featherpaw's had gotten a pretty cool warrior as a mentor, and Ivypaw was anxiospus to see with she had learned.

PostSubject: Re: Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33)   Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33) Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Practice (Closed for Ivyleaf33)
Page 1 of 1