Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:19 pm

Dreamleaf looked at the camo entrance and sighed. She knew kits that young wouldn't survive without help. Hopefully they found someone to care for them.
"Ah. I see," Dreamleaf nodded and sat down.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Mistywater [M], Emberfall [E], Lilacfeather [L], Runningkit [R], Muddykit [MK]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4221
Clan/Rank : Doctor Who Trash

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:22 pm

"Yes, someone has found them and are probably taking good care of them. I hope I don't fight them..." she looked worried "It wont come to that" she shook her head, she took a deep breath "Everything will be ok" she mewed her gaze still on the camp entrance.

Runningkit WC                              Mistywater TC                      Emberfall WC         

Sparrowheart TC                                                       Lilacfeather RC

♦ Character Profiles ♦

WAP TREETAIL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:52 pm

OOC: We should probably wait for the others.

Ic: "Well, Scorchkit is small, yes, but that doesn't mean he won't be an amazing warrior. There is sill strength in the weak and hope for the hopeless. Great things come from the outcasts and potential lives in the scrawny. Everyone else may see a small, frail kit with the makings of a poor tom, but I see a stealthy, clever tom with a future so bright it blinds even Starclan cats." Once he was done his speech, Frozenflame purred and proudly watched his granddaughter (or great-granddaughter? Something like that), Thinstripe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Mistywater [M], Emberfall [E], Lilacfeather [L], Runningkit [R], Muddykit [MK]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4221
Clan/Rank : Doctor Who Trash

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:50 pm

Thinstripe smiled and licked Scorchkit "I am not a StarClan cat who can tell the future but I know your right" she admitted calmly.

Runningkit WC                              Mistywater TC                      Emberfall WC         

Sparrowheart TC                                                       Lilacfeather RC

♦ Character Profiles ♦

WAP TREETAIL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: