Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 20:41

Goosekit's paws dragged in the dust. He had just gotten pulled back from the camp entrance by an elder warrior. All he wanted was a little peace and quiet in the woods!

The nursery was just too crowded! His huge, pluming tail was constantly tread on by tiny paws, and the queens didn't make it much better. They always wanted to clean his fur out from the countless times his tiny body has been knocked into the dirt by bigger cats who didn't see him. He hated his smallness. He just wanted to be alone for once. He groaned and sat just outside the warriors' den, watching them trot in and out. He laid his head on his paws as his ears drooped. 

Come to think of it, I'd actually love a little company right now.

Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 22:06

OOC: So Honeykit is going to be all sweet and stuff during her kithood and most of her apprentice ship but towards the end she turns all evil and rude and distrustful so yeah just so you know

IC: Honeykit the sweet little thing she is saw another, bigger kit lay down in the dirt dejectedly decided to go and make him feel better. "Hiya! What's got you down? I'm Honeykit by the way! What's your name?" The honey colored she kit meowed blinking her bright crystal blue eyes at the way bigger tom kit. The she cat was tiny and thin like her father, Shatteredsoul, but her fur was slightly fluffy but compared to Goosekit she was a newborn, well she was basically but that's not the point.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 22:14

Dewpelt smiled at the two kits, "Escaped the nursery I see? I understand, i'm not used to being in their either but now that I am a queen I had to get used to it!" She chuckled happily.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 22:51

Honeykit looked up at Dewpelt. "Well my mommy and daddy aren't here. In fact I don't have any memory except a few things of them just a memory of their fur and eye colors and scents." The tiny honey colored she cat meowed flicking her white chest fur.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 0:37

Dewpelt's smile dropped as the kit spoke to her, but Honeykit didn't seem that bothered by it, "Well here in Riverclan we are all like on big family, if you ever want Mommy or Daddy you can speak to any of your clanmates, especially us queens." She replied softly with her grey fur shimmering.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 5:44

Goosekit looked up at Dewpelt with round blue eyes. He flicked his ears in frusturation. "I heard some warriors talking about how nice the river is this time of year. I can't even leave camp! I can't wait to be Goosepaw and get a little peace and quiet!" He sighed and groomed his pluming tail, wincing at the dirt and pawprints on it. "Everyone keeps stepping on this thing because I'm so small. Nobody can see me! Honeykit is the only one smaller than me, and she's a newborn!" He threw an exasperated glance at Dewpelt. "And Halfmoon insists on cuddling with us kits every night! I love my mother, but I wish I could sleep without Pebblekit's foot in my eye!" 

He gave a mew of defeat and sat up. "Pebblekit says I complain too much. I just want help the Clan, but I'm probably the same size as a squirrel!"

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 10:34

Honeykit blinked and then nodded. "I mean it's not like I can miss them, when I never even knew them. If you know what I mean." Honeykit had been brought into the clan when she was very young so she was given to a nursing queen, but it's not like she didn't know that wasn't her mother, she did but she was never really close to any of the queens.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 23:39

Dewpelt chuckled a little at the kits, "I completely understand where you are coming from but trust me enjoy the time you have while being a little kit, after that the pressure is sometimes unbearable, but you will be an apprentice before you know it!" She smiled licking her paws.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 9:54

Lionkit walked up to her mother, whom she looked nothing like. Her mother was lecturing on feelings and stuff again. Rolling her eyes, she lumbered into the scene, stopping next to the queen. "What are you talking about Dewpelt?" She spat, the unreasonable dislike if her mother showing.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 13:02

Goosekit stared at the she-kit walking towards them and his ears drooped awkwardly. He looked away, bashfully stealing glances at her. He hadn't seen her much before, and he wasn't too keen about her attitude. He'd never seen a kit with such distaste towards her own mother. He curled his thick tail around his paws, shuffling before he stuttered out a few words. "I don't think it's t-too polite to call your m-m-m..." He huffed and cursed himself before trying again. What is with me?

"Your... er... mother! By her n...name?" He shook himself out. Foxdung! If you're going to become a warrior at all, you have to learn to talk to unfamiliar cats! He shook with embarrassment and looked at Dewpelt, apology in his eyes. He winced at the kit's foul expression. "I... I'm Goosekit. H-hello."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:00

"I am Lionkit." she said curtly, examaining the other kit who introduced himself as Goosekit. She laughed to herself at such a ridiculous name.

OoC: When will the plot start?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:31

OOC: We could start building up their "friendship" right now and he can develop feelings for her later on if that works for you. Let's wait for the others to respond first

"L-lionkit is a nice name. Better than Goosekit, anyway." He glanced at his denmate. "That's Honeykit. She's my friend." The kit couldn't help but feel that deep inside her outrageous arrogance there was a great leader. Of course, Goosekit wasn't right about most things. He did, however have overwhelming curiosity about the she-kit. "Maybe when we're apprentices we can train together... I mean, only if you want."

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 23:09

OOC:  I will slide away so you two can bond ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IC:

Dewpelt looked shocked at her kit, "Now now Lionkit, that is no way to speak to me. You could learn a lot from Goosekit and Honeykit. I will let it pass this time but I will not tolerate this behavior." She said with her eyes narrowed, as sweet as she tried to be she also did have a short temper when it came to these things. 'I wonder why she is like this, did I do something?' Dewpelt thought to herself but tried to shake it off. "I will be in the nursery if any of you need me, and please do tell me if little Lionkit here doesn't treat you two how you want her to, okay?" She said before slipping away into the nursery.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 16:25

Honeykit looked at Lionkit with her blue eyes. She already wasn't to fond of this she cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]   Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just To Live One Day Out There [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1