Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED]   Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 19:58

Okie dokie so my beautiful child who must be protected at all costs (Goosekit) needs somebody to corrupt him. I need some marvelous she-cat for him to lust after, get rejected by (violently and heartwrenchingly) and make him never want to love again. I was thinking that if you want to kill her off after that and making him feel even worse for ignoring her. He'll be a kit for a few more days (he'll be done with his requirements on the 6th) and then we're good to go! (Also, I'd like to make this all happen during apprenticeship, but if it drags a bit into new warrior that's alright)

Template:

She-Cat's Name:

Current Rank:

Are you gonna kill her off at the end? (I will probs still accept if you don't want to):

Do you promise to destroy his mindset and break his heart?:

Why do you want to participate?:

Thank you for being interested in the complete mental corruption of my baby (don't worry, he'll be okay in the end... eventually)

Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Last edited by AwkwardBear on Sun 3 Apr 2016 - 6:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED]   Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 20:03

She-Cat's Name:Honeykit

Current Rank:Kit

Are you gonna kill her off at the end? (I will probs still accept if you don't want to):Nope

Do you promise to destroy his mindset and break his heart?:Yes

Why do you want to participate?:Because Honeykit is evil Muhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED]   Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 23:03

She-Cat's Name:Ivykit

Current Rank: Kit

Are you gonna kill her off at the end?: Not sure

Do you promise to destroy his mindset and break his heart?: i guess o.o

Why do you want to participate?: This plot seems interesting and I like breaking peoples hearts x3

also: Ivykit is in SC so I guess it'll be interesting if they fall in love from diff clans even though its not original or somethin idk bro
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED]   Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 23:42

Name: Lionkit
Current Rank: Kit, apprentice tomorrow
Are you gonna kill him in the end: Hell yah
Why do you want to participate?: I want Lionkit to participate because this is the epitimay of her character. This plot is so amazing I am crying while reading this. I want to roleplay this so bad. I can already see the cruelty in Lionkit's eyes as she manipulates his mind. Plus? LIONKIT IS ONE HOT AF MF AND I REALLY WANT THIS PLEASE GRIZ

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED]   Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 6:00

Lionkit looks so perfect, I think I'm gonna have to go with her! Tongue  You all have really cool characters and I'm still sort of new here so I'm really looking forward to roleplaying with all of you at some point

Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED]   Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 9:02

Woohoo! I am so happy

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED]   Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to ruin my kitty's life??? [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: