Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Riverclan Kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 18:35

Tulipkit stood outside the camp entrance of Thunderclan, looking in and watching the cats

:3
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 18:45

Eveningpaw and Thistlepaw were hanging out by the entrance of camp when Eveningpaw,0 the one who happened to be closest to Tulipkit, scented something and turned and saw a little kit. "Aw hello little one. Whats your name? I'm Eveningpaw" The sunset colored she cat smiled and purred, her voice like velvet.

Thistlepaw flicked his fluffy tail but when his sister turned to look and talk to a little kit the fluffy gray tabby's fur bristled until he saw in was a kit and not a small apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 19:44

"I'm Tulipkit" Tulipkit Mewed "What is this place?"

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 20:07

"This is Thunderclan kid. What clan are you from squirt?" Thistlepaw meowed lashing his fluffy gray tail.

Eveningpaw prodded her brother in the side hard with her paw. "Be nice Thistlepaw. What clan are you in sweetie?" The sunset colored she cat meowed smiling, her green eyes blinking warmly down at the small kit.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 20:26

"Riverclan" Tulipkit said

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 21:49

OOC: on mobile so no color

IC: Thistlepaw stared at the kit. Did he hear right? Did this kit say she was from Riverclan but here she was in Thunderclan's camp. "Then what is Starclan are you doing here?!?!?!" The thistle like Tom hissed in annoyance.

Evenings hissed at her brother and have him a glare Ann's he turned away grumbling to himself. She turned back to Tulipkit and smiled. "Well honey why are you here in Thunderclan's camp? Are you lost?" The Orange tabby meowed and gently flicked her tail towards Tulipkit.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 22:20

Dewpelt was frantic at the nursery because of her missing kit, "Where is she?" She cried for a while until noticing small little muddy footprints leading to a different territory, "You have to be kidding me, I look away for one second." She sighed to herself realising where Tulipkit had gone and started to follow the path.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A Riverclan Kit Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 22:46

OOC: Dewpelt can't come to Thunderclan's territory she would be attacked whereas Tulipkit wouldn't because she's a kit sorry for minimoding and only OCC
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 0:31

OOC: Oh right yeah I understand :P i'll join in when he is on Riverclan territory then if thats okay

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A Riverclan Kit Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 8:23

"I wanna see places!" Tulipkit said as she bounded closer to Eveningpaw and Thistlepaw

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 10:42

Eveningpaw nodded, they would take the kit back to Riverclan or if Tulipkit didn't want to go, bring her to Spottedstar, but they would head over to the Riverclan border a different way. "Alright then follow me and Thistlepaw." The sunset colored she cat purred getting to her paws and nudging her brother until he got up. She set a pace slow enough for the kit but fast enough so that they got there within 10 minuets, going they way they came they stopped at the river for a drink, and so Tulipkit could rest.

Thistlepaw groaned and laid down by the river, Eveningpaw, and Tulipkit, keeping one eye on the kit in case she fell.

OOC: So for Dewpelt maybe she can come when they head back to Thunderclan, and think they are trying to steal Tulipkit or something and like Thistlepaw picks up Tulipkit and runs over the Thunderclan border yelling for Eveningpaw to follow and like yeah you get it right?
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 15:06

OOC: Lol Tulipkit will be like: WHEEE! BYE MOMMA! XD Alos i'm not trying to control dewpelt, just trying to get Tulipkit in TC soon
IC: "HI Mommy!" Tulipkit Shouted when Dewpelt Showed Up

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 15:34

Eveningpaw whipped her head around to see the gray warrior. "This is your mother Tulipkit/" The Apprentice meowed. She blinked green eyes at the gray she cat and gave a polite smile.

Thistlepaw shot up so fast he looked like he was about to fly to the moon. His already fluffy gray tabby colored pelt fluffed out and he looked twice his size, which was pretty big since he was the second biggest in the litter, Lakepaw was the biggest but Thistlepaw was the toughest.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

A Riverclan Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Riverclan Kit   A Riverclan Kit EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 15:41

"Yes" Tulipkit said "Are You Okay Thistlepaw?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Riverclan Kit Empty