Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amber in her eyes [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Amber in her eyes [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Amber in her eyes [Closed]   Amber in her eyes [Closed] EmptyFri 1 Apr 2016 - 17:31

Amberclaw was out hunting as per usual, he crouched down, tail in the hair and pounced on a near by rabbit. "Got him!" He yelled out loud to himself, hoping no one else would hear his little outburst.

OOC: Such a cheesy title oh god

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Amber in her eyes [Closed] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Amber in her eyes [Closed]   Amber in her eyes [Closed] EmptyFri 1 Apr 2016 - 23:19

Pinepaw nearly jumped as she heard the outburst, her tail turn straight and amber eyes full of confusion.

Ooc: Aren't they both ShadowClan?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Amber in her eyes [Closed]   Amber in her eyes [Closed] EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 3:30

OOC: Yeah but I just thought hunting meeting would be nice :P

Ic:

"Oh, I'm so sorry Pinepaw, I didn't mean to startle you, is your mentor with you or are you by yourself."
He said awkwardly as they where practically the same age but he was a warrior now, he hoped he could still be friends the beautiful cat though, there was something about her.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amber in her eyes [Closed]   Amber in her eyes [Closed] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 3:31

She shrugged and shifted from paw to paw. "Just me today." She mewed and looked at him. "Are you on a patrol?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Amber in her eyes [Closed]   Amber in her eyes [Closed] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 23:13

"No, same as you, just me today." Amberclaw said focusing on the moving bushes, "Would you care to join me, unless there is something else you would like to do?" He said, turning with the light shining on his fur.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amber in her eyes [Closed]   Amber in her eyes [Closed] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 23:21

Pinepaw nodded and stood next to him. "Sure, I'll join you." She mewed. "What's it like? Being a warrior?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Amber in her eyes [Closed]   Amber in her eyes [Closed] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 23:37

Amberpaw stopped crouching for a moment and turned to her, "As great as it may sound, it's not all that amazing. I mean sure I love it, I love fighting for my clan and so on but sometimes you don't meet up to standards or you're never strong enough. I sometimes envy kits and apprentices." He smiled at her remembering the times when not as much pressure was on him.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amber in her eyes [Closed]   Amber in her eyes [Closed] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 23:47

Pinepaw nodded and scented the air, her ears pricked as she her a mouse shuffling among the grass. "Well, not everyone can be the strong cat we want, that's what clan mates are for." She smiled and crouched in the grass, creeping towards the mouse before pouncing on it and swiftly killing it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber in her eyes [Closed]   Amber in her eyes [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Amber in her eyes [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: