Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 16:38

"Dawnflower! Please meet me by Thrushstar's den!" Silverfern called into the medicine cats den, fresh and clean today. She had remembered to eat, washed her fur in the stream, and sorted some herbs. She was bright, eyes sparkling in the moonlight. She padded over to Thrushstar's den a moment later, calling inside. "Thrushstar! I need you out here, please!" She called inside, eyes twinkling.
She then padded over to the area next to Thrushstar's den, just in front of it, but not too close. She took a deep breath as she prepared to explain what she saw and what she believed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9972

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:03

Dawnflower was curious as to what her apprentice wanted to talk about. After she finished with som herbs and stored them away, she walked out of the den and over to where Silverfern was waiting on her. "What is it?" She asked.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:34

At first, with the way that she had requested his presence, Thrushstar thought something was wrong. Jumping quickly from lying down to standing up ready for something to happen, he paused when he finally comprehended her excitement and took a moment to relax. At least nothing bad was happening as far as he knew. Padding out of his den as the fur that was standing on end relaxed, he sat down in front of Silverfern waiting for her to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 20:37

"I... I received a sign last night in a dream." Silverfern explained, pausing so that she had their attention.

OOC- ugh so short, sorry ;-;

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 10:39

Thrushstar quickly perked up when she had mentioned something about a dream. "What about?" he asked. She didn't seemed worried about anything, so it couldn't have been bad news. That's what he hoped, at least.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 10:49

Dawnflower's ears perked at the news. Silverfern got a sign? And Dawnflower didn't? Well that wasn't unusual. Maybe Starclan had forgiven the medicine cat for what she had done, and she was finally ready to tell Thrushstar? The older Medicine Cat just sat in silent waiting for the other to continue.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 14:23

"The sign was like this: a pile of herbs," She began, lying about the herb part, not wanting to speak of her mistake now. She was in too much of a good mood. "And cat claws were littered around them, the herbs were torn up by the claws. Starclan cats whisper-chanted, 'warrior, warrior' over and over. It clicked that, well, I mean, I believe I am meant to be a warrior, and not a medicine cat." She explained to the two, looking into Dawnflower's eyes apologetically, having wasted her time on nothing. Then, she faced her grandfather, searching his eyes for anger about the large mistake. Hopefully, she would find none.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:55

The leader narrowed his eyes as Silverfern continued to speak about her sign. It was certainly a strange one, but when had Starclan ever spoken clearly about matters such as these? Maybe he would change that when he joined Starclan. He'd just come out and say what needed to be said. That was beside the point, though. He mind pondered over what she had said, trying to figure out what all of it could mean. Sure the 'warrior' chanting was probably a huge hint, but it was still weird. He wasn't very good at interpreting signs, though. Disappointment slightly showed in his face as he thought it over. Sure, he couldn't care less whether Starclan said something about her being a warrior. He and Starclan weren't exactly on the best terms right now... not that anyone knew that except for maybe Leopardfang. At the same time, though, he was somewhat glad that Silverfern wanted to become a warrior. He needed some more of those. He just knew he would have to teach her how to fight. "If that's what Starclan wants for you, then that will be your path. I have no right to argue with Starclan, after all. Follow your heart on this one," he told her simply.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:32

Dawnflower held slight disappointment in her chest, but she wasn't going to argue out against Starclan. "If that is what you wish, and that is what Starclan wishes, then I have no issue with it." The medicine cat informed in a bit of a monotone, the only sign she was effected by the choice slightly. Other than that the pale colored cat kept a clam expression.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:16

Silverfern wanted to let out a sigh of relief, but knew they may interpret it the wrong way. After a period of careful thinking, she began to speak. "Thank you for understanding. After a day of careful thought, my mind has come to a complete decision- I will accept Starclan's path laid out for me. Dawnflower, I want to thank you for the wonderful training you have given me. It has let me see clearer into things I would never had seen by training as a warrior before now. Thrushstar," She explained calmly, gentle eyes happy and tranquil. She smiled at Dawnflower before looking to Thrushstar. "Thank you for letting me make this journey so far. I could not come along this final decision without your approval. Yours too, Dawnflower." She purred. Though nervous for this, Silverfern was always a highly believing cat, and had been thankfully forgiven.
After another moment, she turned to Thrushstar again. "Besides this, there is another matter I wish to speak to you of. It may not be the best time to speak to you of this currently, however, if you choose to listen, I will tell." She said, eyes dark, scratchy voice deepening.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)   The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Warrior Sign P.2 (Closed)
Page 1 of 1