Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) Empty
PostSubject: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Aspenkit just wanted to explore. He didn't mean for this to happen. Just get out of the crowded camp, have some fun. Maybe find a pretty rock for his best friend, Ivorykit. They were close, and all he wanted to do was be her friend forever. He never expected for this to happen... But it did.

He had jumped across the big stones in the river to get to Sunningrocks- to play and look around, to find a nice rock. But his paw slipped on the last rock, and his foot was stuck between the large rock and Sunningrocks' rocky shore. In an attempt to get out, he flipped over and dunked under the water. His leg slipped and everything twisted and then, something snapped.

He let out a ear-piercing yowl. "Mama! Papa! Ivorykit! Help me! It hurts!" He screamed, grabbing onto Sunningrocks. "Help me!" He called again, pain searing through his body. Little tears pricked and fell, and more wails erupted.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Ivorykit felt somethng, a very sharp pang of despair. But it wasn't her who felt this way, it was someone else. She ran out of the nursery and looked around. She couldn't hear anything. She went to check the river, just in case. From there she saw nothing, but there was a sound she heard that devastated her. It was the sound of someone screaming for help. She couldn't see, so it would be difficult to find the source but she was up to help.

After a while of following the screams she came across the sunningrocks, she couldn't see anything but she felt close.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Aspenkit wailed as he heard his best friend, Ivorykit. Worried for her safety, he yowled. "Stay on that side! Get my mom and dad, please!" He squealed, through the burning pain.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:11 pm

She noticed the voice, it was aspenkit. She turned around quickly, almost falling in the water. Which way is it again?!? she thought to herself urgently as she ran through a kind of foresty part of the territory. She almost ran into the lake before she made it into camp. She called around to the parents of aspenkit. His mother came and Ivorykit told her the story. She immediantly run to aspenkit, as did ivorykit. (that was kinda a weird post sorry XD)

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:17 pm

OOC- I PMed the parents, so, uh, you'll have to wait for responses.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:17 am

OOC: Here I am! Sorry Australia and school times (This website is blocked at school ;-;)
IC:

Dewpelt's stomach dropped as Ivorykit told her the story, "MY KIT!" She cried running towards the Sunningrocks, "Where are you Aspenkit! Please I need you, I can't lose you!", she couldn't see the kit but she knew she was close, "Ivorykit, please, where is he?" She said finally knowing not much time was left.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:24 am

She got surprised and faced the wrong direction again "A-AT SUNNING ROCKS!" she exclaimed, stuttering at the beginning. And then she followed her to the spot.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:26 am

Aspenkit saw his mother and Ivorykit approaching, bleary eyes scanning for them. "Mama! Help me! It... It hurts!" He exclaimed, tears in his eyes as he mewled and mewled for help.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:30 am

Dewpelt did a quick nod of appretiation but then rushed around, 'the river.' she thought to herself, "There isn't much time he might be underwater completely!" She cried once more pouncing off towards the Sunningrocks, she saw a small splashing figure in the distance and she filled with hope, "Aspenkit, is that you, it's your Mother don't worry, i'll get you!"

#0099ff ~

Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:36 am

"Mama! Mama! It's Aspenkit! Help!" He squealed, water lapping at his fur. His broken leg seared with pain and he cried and cried for them.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:44 am

Dewpelt was very relieved in someways and turned to Ivorykit, "Ivorykit listen, just stay here I don't want you to be in danger and he needs your support during this okay." She said quickly but as lovingly as she could in the situation. "I'm coming!" She called pouncing over the Aspenkit, Dewpelt swam to the overside of the shore to where his foot was stuck, it was broken and looking very painful, "This is going to hurt sweetie, I'm so sorry." She said as she grabbed the kits leg with her mouth and swiftly pulled with lots of force, the leg was out but weeping. With the last bit of energy Dewpelt swam to the other side of the shore with him in his mouth until they were both finally on shore.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:46 am

"Ah!" He squeaked, pain searing through his leg. It hurt terribly, but he couldn't help but cry. He clung to his mother, not wanting to ever let go.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:20 am

Ivorykit could only imagine the pain that aspenkit would be going through at this time. She started to cry a little in her lone spot. "Aspenkit!" she mewed quietly.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:40 am

Dewpelt quickly rushed over to where Ivorykit was with Aspenkit on her back, "We must rush back to the camp to treat his leg, try keep up okay." She mewed quickly rushing to the direction of the Riverclan camp, "I know it hurts hurts honey, it won't soon don't worry, we will fix you right up okay!" She tried to reassure her injured kit who was groaning in pain. Finally they made it to the camp where she placed him down slowly, "How are you feeling Aspenkit?" She asked slowly, licking his ear.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:41 am

"Mama... I feel bad. I wanna go home and sleep now..." He said, tears drying and then new ones coming rapidly. It hurt so much that he could barely bear it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)   Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration Ends In Tragedy (For Berrykit, But Open To RC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: