Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) Empty
PostSubject: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 11:44

Acorn had been hunting, and traveled a bit too far from Two-leg Place.

Now she was lost, in the great moors of WindClan. She padded around aimlessly, until she stopped, and decided that she would let someone find her instead of getting even more lost.

So here she sat, waiting for just about any-body, to help her get back home.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 11:57

Harepaw was wandering, he picked up the scent if rogue and soon he was stalking through the moorland as if hunting. He soon found the rogue, narrowing his eyes before launching at her, a snarl in his throat. "What are you doing on WindClan territory?" He hissed to Acorn, his tail lashing.

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 12:11

Acorn squealed. "WindClan?.." She said in her head. "I didn't mean to tresspass..just got lost.." She said, struggling to get the tom off her.

Hmm...he looked about the same age, but he was stronger. Much stronger..

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 12:38

Harepaw paused in thought and after deciding that the cat was no threat, got off of her and sat down. "Your lost hm? Well.. I suppose it is only right that I help you out then. You're lucky, I'm not a warrior yet!" He added as a lighthearted joke.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 13:22

[size=45]She scoffed. "I bet I could take you out in one blow.." She giggled. "I live in the...um..Abandoned Barn, by the way.."[/size]

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 6:53

Harepaw glanced at her. "I highly doubt that, you squealed just from me pouncing on you!" He said with a soft murrow. "You live in that old twoleg barn? I heard that ThunderClan was messing around over there." He growled. "I don't see why they think they could go on our territory anyway.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 12:18

She growled at the mention of ThundetClan. "They think they can go around and take anything they want!! And they're called honorabel?? Ha!" She scoffed, and changed the subject.  "Which Clan we're you from, WindClan? How's it like? And what's your name?"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 13:06

Harepaw thought for a moment. "Well, it's great there, all I've ever known. I'm Harepaw, what's your name?" He asked, growing curious about the rogue.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 13:41

The she-cat hesitated a bit, and decided that she could trust him, "M-My name is Acorn.."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 13:55

Harepaw nodded, "Acorn..." He muttered, testing the name out. "I like it." He meowed, glancing around the moor.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 14:00

She blushed ever so lightly. "T-Thanks..but I like Harepaw better. Hey, where do you get the paw from?"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 14:03

He shrugged and shifted his paws. "The paw? Oh, that's just a rank, once I finish my training, I'll get my warrior name."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 14:10

Acorn stared at him in atonishment. "I wish I had a paw in my name.." She day-dreamed a bit, and looked at the sun. "Uh..I have to get home..remember...but we can meet again sometime!!" She really did enjoy Harepaw, and she wanted to talk tih him more often.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 14:18

Harepaw sighed and nodded, standing before he began leading the way to the barn. "It was nice to meet you Acorn." He meowed, padding rather slowly for a WindClan cat. "I'd like to do this again sometime, maybe without you getting lost..."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 14:20

Acorn purred. "I'll find a way back, promise."

OOC: End?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)   The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hare and the Acorn (Closed for Lettuceturtle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: