Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] Empty
PostSubject: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 12:16

Lightfoot stretched, appreciating the warm weather that newleaf brought with it. It wasn't as nice as greenleaf, but it was far better than leaf-fall and leaf-bare. The breeze carried with it the scent of growing plants from the moor. Now would be a great time to grab a few of his close friends and get out of camp for a bit. Emberleaf would be busy dealing with medicine cat business, so naturally the white tom went in search of Ashwing and Icestorm. They were mates, but their affection towards each other didn't put him off one bit. Hopefully Ashwing wouldn't be too preoccupied with her deputy duties and would be able to spend some time with old denmates. The mere thought of spending free time with the other two brought a good feeling to Lightfoot's pelt, like he hadn't been this free in ages. Winterpaw would be fine doing her camp chores alone, and she was certainly old enough to care for herself, so he searched around the clearing for his company.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 15:05

Ashwing caught sight of her oldest friend Lightfoot and immediately walked over. They'd all come so far since they were apprentices, playing at being lions and tigers in their den. Now she was deputy, a position she hadn't even dared dream of as Ashpaw. But certainly she could spare some time for an old friend. "Hey, Lightfoot, " she purred contentedly. "What's up?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 16:46

Times had been pretty hectic with all the clan stuff going on and Icestorm never really got time for himself. Giving a yawn, he padded out of the warrior's den into the light. The weather had been fairly nice and the grey tom enjoyed a good nap in the sun. Now that Ashwing as deputy, she was busy with clan business. He couldn't complain, but there were always times that he was lonely. Spotting Lightfoot and his mate, he trotted over to the two. "Weather's nice, isn't it." he chuckled.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] VHQrlk5
Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] 1QYZaRo

Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 17:00

Lightfoot purred and flicked his tail at Ashwing in greeting. "Nothing, really. I was just looking for a few lucky souls to come along with me on a quick border patrol. Would you like to go adventuring like we used to when we were 'paws? That is, if you have the time?" He asked, a smile spreading across his muzzle. The apprentice days felt like they were ages ago. They weren't really that old, there were just a lot of younger cats in the clan. He turned to see Icestorm, the other cat he was hoping to bump into. He remembered the little rivalry that had budded before their close friendship. "I'd say it's almost perfect. It seems that way, at least, since I've gotten used to the cold of leaf-bare. I'll miss the snow, though. For once I was camouflaged while hunting. Now I'll have to go back to chasing the rabbits before they see me." He wasn't that upset. He actually enjoyed running very much, and he was a top notch hunter, possibly the fastest. But he wasn't a braggart and he never compared himself to others. "The invitation extends to you as well, Icestorm. I'd love to have you along, if you're not also busy."

Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 22:13

"That would be great," Ashwing agreed. "I was actually going to organize a border patrol. We've come so far, haven't we?" she murmured quietly. "I can't believe so many cats have gone. Meadowfall, Brindlesong, Deernose, Wolftrot... Falconstar... We seem so old now. "

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 15:17

"Busy? I barely ever have anything to keep me occupied." He chuckled. Although it may seem like a lie, the grey tom had been stuck in camp for the past few days, bored out of his mind. Giving his hind legs a stretch, he leaned towards Ashwing to give her a lick on the cheek. "Why don't we get going before any apprentices ask to come along." As much as Icestorm liked apprentices and their happy attitudes, he really just wanted time with his old friends.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 9:32

"You're right, Ashwing. But we're still far from being the oldest. Feathertail, Gorsefeather, and Sablestar have all been around since before I was born. Eaglethorn, too." Lightfoot said, remembering his training with Eaglethorn. The stoic tom never really said anything to Lightfoot after his warrior ceremony. "Yes, I agree, Icestorm. Let's head out, then." He shook out his white pelt and then started for the camp entrance, the wonderful weather putting him in a good mood. Maybe they'd even run a bit when they got out; Lightfoot loved running on the moors.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 16:54

Ashwing nodded in agreement, following her friend. The newleaf weather was bright and sunny, and the moors no longer muddy from rain.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptySun 17 Apr 2016 - 13:48

OMG I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON I THOUGHT I POSTED ;-;

With his mood happier than usual, Icestorm followed his friends out of camp. They walked in silence for a little while, but the silence was deafening. "So, how's life as a deputy?" The grey tom meowed, padding next to his mate. Truthfully, Icestorm was never very good at starting conversations or even being in a conversation, but he would at least try and hope they didn't noticed his awkwardness.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptyTue 19 Apr 2016 - 21:41

Lighfoot was content with the silence. He didn't particularly mind. He was one of those cats that could simply enjoy another's presence without necessarily needing to say anything, but he wasn't opposed to Icestorm's conversation starter. "I hope it's not been too stressful for you. It doesn't seem like it, but I just want to make sure you've been alright." The white warrior added in, pleased for his friend and her new position in the clan.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 17:09

Ashwing smiled. "No, it's really not too stressful at all," she meowed. She was so glad her friends were supporting her. "I actually kind of enjoy the responsibility... It's a lot like being a mother, except the whole Clan is your kin. I help decide the mentors for new apprentices, sometimes the names of warriors, and I organize patrols to feed the Clan and keep it safe." She took a breath. "Of course, I'm not as close to Sablestar as- say, her mate- but she trusts me enough that we make a good pair." She waved her tail in embarrassment- she hadn't meant to monologue. "So, how's life with you two?" she attempted lamely.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]   Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Like Old Times [closed for Icestorm & Ashwing]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: