Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Swifty~

Characters : N/A
Female
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 410
Clan/Rank : RATIO KEY: KITS-APPRENTICES-WARRIORS | 4:0:1

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:50 pm

OOC: I didn't one of her personality traits is clumsy soooo that happened lololo.

Click my babs!

Join here please! The Prophecy of the lost moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Cloverpaw; Bubblepaw; Daypaw; Goldenkit; Copperpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3709
Clan/Rank : Cloverpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice/Missing; Bubblepaw: Skyclan/Apprentice; Daypaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice; Goldenkit: Windclan/Kit; Copperpaw: Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:57 am

Lakekit blinked in surprised and took two steps back. "Uh sorry." He meowed flicking his tail in awkwardness.

Bubblepaw #ffcc00:

Daypaw #cc99ff:

Copperpaw #ff9966:

Goldenkit #ffcc00:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:16 am

She quickly backed up in surprise "U-um Sorry lakekit! I usually mess things up." She said wearily but still happy.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:29 am

OOC: Makes since, never mind

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Dreamleaf watched from outside the Medicine Cat den, a smile on her slender face. It was good to see Stonepaw playing with kits. Dreamleaf remembered when she had that much energy when she was an apprentice. The calico' eyes glimmered with pride and joy.
---
Bluesong settled down beside Dreamleaf and watched the younger cats. Bluesong was getting old, but still remembered being as playful as Lakekit or Stonepaw, or Streamkit. Bluesong looked at Thinstripe and smiled.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Thinstripe spotted her mentor and smiled back, Bluesong was a good mentor always nice.

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Cloverpaw; Bubblepaw; Daypaw; Goldenkit; Copperpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3709
Clan/Rank : Cloverpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice/Missing; Bubblepaw: Skyclan/Apprentice; Daypaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice; Goldenkit: Windclan/Kit; Copperpaw: Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:09 am

Cloverpool padded out of the warriors den and settled beside Bluesong, her former Apprentice, and Thinstripe, her granddaughter. The she cat was getting old she had started to grow silver on her muzzle, her mate, Frozenflame, was older than her and had become an Apprentice a couple of moons before she was born, they couldn't retire to the elders den yet but they were pretty old.

Lakekit spotted his grandmother and broke into a grin. He ran over and touched noses with her.

Bubblepaw #ffcc00:

Daypaw #cc99ff:

Copperpaw #ff9966:

Goldenkit #ffcc00:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:46 am

Thistripe went over to join her mentor and Cloverpool "Hey" she mewed sitting down.

OOC: Shortness ;~;

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:48 am

Bluesong smiled at Cloverpool and dipped her head to Thinstripe
"Hello," Bluesong purred.
---
Dreamleaf looked at the cats coming over and she smiled.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 993
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:48 pm

Stonelaw saw Dreamleaf out of the corner of his eyes. "Uh, I got to got go..later." He padded away and towards his mentor.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:54 pm

Streamkit sighed, she was alone now. She could just go back to the nursery but she didn't want to.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:57 pm

Thinstripe sighed "I'm going over to see Streamkit again" she stood up and padded over to Streamkit "Hey again Streamkit, what do you want to do?"

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: