Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 993
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Suddenly feeling left out of the coversation, Stonepaw cleared his throat. "Um...I guess I'll see you guys later...bye.." He awkwardly padded towards the medicine cat den.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Characters : N/A
Female
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 410
Clan/Rank : RATIO KEY: KITS-APPRENTICES-WARRIORS | 4:0:1

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:15 pm

"WAIT NO I CHANGE MY MIND! STONEPAW WILL BE MY DEPUTY!" she nodded and looked distressed at the thought of stonepaw leaving the conversation.

Click my babs!

Join here please! The Prophecy of the lost moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thea

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Stonepaw gritted his teeth and turned to face Streamkit. "Nah..I'll just stick with being Medicine Cat..hehe.." He smiled akwardly, looking away.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Streamkit had tried her best to include stonepaw in the conversation. But she had agitated him, which was obvious to see. She began to cry REALLY LOUDLY. Tears kept coming one after the next and she kept trying to apologize to stonepaw all the time, failing to say the correct words everytime. Or was he agitated? She couldn't really tell, but something had made her sad.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Thinstripe licked Streamkit's head "He's messing around with you" she mewed in between licks "There is no reason to be sad, he's a medicine cat apprentice. He cant become deputy if a medicine cat is his true path" she reminded Streamkit, her voice was gentle and soft.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:03 pm

"I-i" she sobbed somemore.... suddenly she forgot what she was going to say. She felt as if it was the wrong time. She continued to cry though, but less than she had before. Way less. "S-so I don't ever get to s-see you again?" she sniffled her noise while saying this, a few stray tears also happened. She faced stonepaw sadly. And desperately.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Thinstripe shook her head "You'll be able to see me anytime" she stopped licking her and nudged her "I'll always be here"

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thea

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Stonepaw gritted his teeth when Streamkit began crying. "S-Sorry!! I uh!..." He simply padded over quickly and licked Streamkit's tears away. "I'll be deputy if you stop crying!! I uh..disn't mean to make you sad.."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:27 pm

She smiled so much but started to cry again. She slowly padded over to the shaken up tom and pushed her side against his leg. And she kept on crying.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thea

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:43 pm

OOC: Last Post before I wait on Cloverpool

IC:

Stonepaw smiled. Aww..that was cute, hiding in his leg...he wrapped his tail around her and pat her back. "Uh..no need to cry..there there?.." He was a bit confused because he hadn't become the master of comforting others.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:46 pm

"im not crying because im sad.... Im super happy!" she cried some more with a purr in the back of her throat.

OOC: thats probably a good idea

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenfeather; Creamfrost; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3962
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Lakekit's eyes widened and he came over to comfort his new friend. "It's ok Streamkit."

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:39 pm

She didn't hear him and when she heard paws thumping, she was being stupid and forgot that there were other cats in a clan. She quickly turned around in surprise only to ACCIDENTLY touch noses with Lakekit.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:47 pm

OOC: You know Lakekit is Thin's mate in the future right?

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:47 pm

OOC: I didn't one of her personality traits is clumsy soooo that happened lololo.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: