Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 993
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:08 pm

When Stonepaw arrived he had, lost? He panted. "H-How?..." He questioned the kits, bewildered. 

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Mistywater [M], Emberfall [E], Lilacfeather [L], Runningkit [R], Muddykit [MK]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4221
Clan/Rank : Doctor Who Trash

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Thinstripe padded over "They took a short-cut" her whiskers twitched with amusement "You two are smart, especially against a medicine cat apprentice" she looked at Stonepaw.

Runningkit WC                              Mistywater TC                      Emberfall WC         

Sparrowheart TC                                                       Lilacfeather RC

♦ Character Profiles ♦

WAP TREETAIL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Sandblaze, Cloudstorm; Cloverpaw; Bubblepaw; Daykit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3624
Clan/Rank : Sandblaze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Stonepaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice; Cloudpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:52 pm

"Uh thanks." Lakekit meowed and flicked his tail.

Sandblaze #cc9966 Stonepaw #9999cc Cloudpaw #00cc99 Bubblekit #ffcc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
~Swifty~

Characters : N/A
Female
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 410
Clan/Rank : RATIO KEY: KITS-APPRENTICES-WARRIORS | 4:0:1

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:39 pm

She nodded to agree with what the other kit said.

Click my babs!

Join here please! The Prophecy of the lost moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Mistywater [M], Emberfall [E], Lilacfeather [L], Runningkit [R], Muddykit [MK]
Female

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Changing the subject the shifted her paws uneasily "You'll be apprentices soon, am I correct?" she probably sounded like a mouse-brain asking the question.

Runningkit WC                              Mistywater TC                      Emberfall WC         

Sparrowheart TC                                                       Lilacfeather RC

♦ Character Profiles ♦

WAP TREETAIL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:18 pm

"Yea!!! Maybe even tomorrow! I'm already 2 moons!" she said excitedly jumping up and down.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Thinstripe smiled at the kits excitement "That was what I was like" she had a sparkle of amusement in her eyes.

OOC: Shortness ;~;

♦ Character Profiles ♦

WAP TREETAIL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:31 pm

She had a big smile on her face.

OOC: -shakes thin's paw to welcome to glove and hands a bunch of merchandise- We are in the same club.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 993
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Stonepaw purred. "Not yet, Streamkit. Just a little longer.." He ruffled the fur on her head with his paw.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:32 pm

She had some blush on her face and smiled. "I'm going to become leader one day! You will see!" her pride was getting the best of her, but she did feel great.

Click my babs!

Last edited by Berrykit on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Thinstripe purred "You may be right, I may not but its possible. Just like Stonepaw's going to become a full medicine cat" she looked at the three and flicked her tail.

♦ Character Profiles ♦

WAP TREETAIL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : Sandblaze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Stonepaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice; Cloudpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Lakekit smiled. "Yeah I can't wait!!" The light brown tabby meowed, green eyes meeting Thinstripe's amber eyes(?).

Back to top Go down
~Swifty~

Female
Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:05 pm

She smiled over to lakekit "when I become leader, I will make you deputy!" she said laughing while acting older than Lakekit.

Click my babs!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:10 pm

OOC: Blue eyes

Thinstripe purred "I have an apprentice, her names Dandelionpaw. She was made a apprentice not to long ago, you might be able to meet her if she doesn't become a warrior yet" she laughed "When you get an apprentice you'll see how much a handful they can be" she joked laughing.

♦ Character Profiles ♦

WAP TREETAIL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Lakekit smirked. "Then I'll be the best deputy and I'll be super loyal." The light brown tom meowed flicking his tail proudly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: