Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart] Empty
PostSubject: We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]   We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 7:12

Birchkit, similar to most of his siblings, knew nothing about his mother. He'd been nursed by a queen in the nursery, with only their father, Sedgeclaw, as their visitor. Perhaps in another life this would have been a lonely existence, three little kits without a queen to dote on them as her precious bundles, but Birchkit never felt wanting for love. He had his sister, Robinpaw, who was strong, and Hawkkit, who was hothead, but friendly. Birchkit didn't care for conventional families, he had one perfect one for himself.

Which was why he was here, he'd snuck out of the nursery to badge his sister. "Robinpaw?" The little tom meowed into the apprentice's den, his orange eyes gleaming as he looked for any trace of his sister.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]   We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 7:24

Robinpaw's reddish pelt was seen inside of the den, she looked a bit like her mother actually. Perhaps a reminder to Sedgeclaw. She was sleeping until she heard her brother's mew and woke up. The she-cat raised her head and looked at Birchkit with her vividly blue eyes, purring before carefully making her way out of the den. She nuzzled her brother and sat down. "Hey there Birchkit." She mewed, her tail curled around her paws. "Restless?" It was still morning, dew glittered around the camp.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]   We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 7:38

Birchkit leant into his sister's warmth when she nuzzled him. She was so fluffy, her fur had so much more to it than his short, black pelt which barely kept the heat in at times. It was hard to believe she was from the same litter as him, she looked nothing like their father. He reasoned she most likely took after their mother, but without ever knowing her, he could only speculate.

"Uh huh." He answered honestly, yawning to show his little white fangs before continuing with his ears alert and pricked. "Any chance you could sneak me out of camp and show me something cool?" His tone was obviously joking, but he couldn't help secretly wish that he could actually leave camp without risking his ceremony being held back another moon. The first time he snuck out was just a little fun, he didn't get why he'd been punished so harshly.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]   We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 7:59

Robinpaw flicked her tail over his muzzle and shook her head at the suggestion. "If I sneak you out of camp, we won't be warriors together! Besides, Hawkkit would be jealous and I can't risk anything else that will hold off your ceremony." She joked. "How about I just get you caught up on what you've missed so far? We can stay in camp and you can get some training done." Robinpaw offered, certainly he'd want to get caught up, she wanted to have her warrior ceremony with Birchkit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]   We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 8:26

Hawkkit was sleeping beside Robinpaw and stared at them like they killed the whole of starclan

:3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]   We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 15:59

There was a slightly bitter sting at the knowledge he was behind his sister in his training, but he brushed it off easily with the knowledge that at the end of the day, he'd been solely responsible for his actions. Instead, he eagerly took up his sister's offer, tail lashing with excitement. "Yes! Teach me everything, Robinpaw. I'm counting on you!" To Hawkkit, who he'd just noticed, he meowed. "Why don't you join us?" He waved his brother over with his right paw.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]   We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart] EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 16:17

Robinpaw nodded as she thought. The she-cat decided that her brothers should learn to hunt before they learned to fight. "I'll show you how to hunt, what kind of prey should we start with?" She asked, looking to the two kits. She worried for Hawkkit, he wasn't looking very happy to see his siblings...

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]   We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart] Empty

Back to top Go down

We're not alone [Closed for Lettuceturtle & Berryheart]
Page 1 of 1