Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 17:21

Lulu headed to the abandon barn with Aerrow and Pepper, she was so exited for a new cat in the barn.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 7:54

Pepper veered off to a dry safe place to keep the robin she had caught, she'd most likely share in with another cat later, eating mouse meat all the time was getting old, they tasted of hay and were rather bland to her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 9:07

Goldpaw poked her head out from around the corner of hay stack. "Who's that? Is that who I smelled? Another kit for me to check eh? Well bring him here." The cinnamon tabby meowed blinking her pale light green eyes. Her swirls carried the scent of herbs as she shook her pelt and padded over. The she cat was nearly grown and had developed very well, especially in her training. The she cat examined the kit and found that he was only a bit skinny, but seemed healthy otherwise. "Hmm.. You need to eat two mice and you should be fine, just let me go get some." The Independent Medicine Cat Apprentice meowed and went back to her storage of herbs and a little prey pile for the sick and injured, and grabbed two mice. She made a little bundle and got some lamb's ear and wrapped it up and picked the two mice up by the tails and then grabbed the bundle. "Eat this but eat one mouse before you eat the lamb's ear so that yur stomach isn't empty." the she cat meowed and set the mice and the small bundle of herbs in front of the kit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 21:36

OOC: Bad replies k)

Ic: Aerrow looked highly overwhelmed as to what was going on. He looked at Goldpaw dizzily as she hurried around. Aerrow flattened his ears a bit and looked at the herbs with curiosity.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 8:01

Goldpaw smiled. "Don't worry. I'm training to become an Independent Medicine Cat. I'm almost done with my training so I know what I'm doing." The cinnamon tabby she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 8:29

"Oh?" Aerrow mewed, still confused. The tom licked up the herbs warily.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 8:36

Pepper's whiskers twitched as she sighed, stretching her back into a long arch. She wondered how Goldpaw dealt with the barn being quiet when everyone was out exploring, it was too calm for the other.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 13:22

"Look out below!!" Acorn mewed from the hay loft. She backed up and ran foreard, jumping off. She landed in a pile of hay and began sneezing. "Oh n- achoo!" Hay blew away from the pile from her sneezes.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 17:04

Lulu smiled "Hey Acorn" Lulu greeted "This is a new kit, his names Aerrow" she flicked her tail over to the tom.

OOC: Shortness ;~;
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 18:41

Pepper started to groom her fur, glancing at Aerrow, green eyes gleaming in intrest. She got the bits of hay and things she had picked up from her adventure out of her fur.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 13:34

OOC: Lulu's dead but I guess she is still alive for this topic

Lulu smiled at Acorn "Looks like we have a new cat in the barn"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]   Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the barn Aerrow! [Open for Chat Bleu and everyone else]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: