Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]

Go down 
+7
Icee
Renette
Tyleca
Ash
Jughead
addie ♥
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  Empty
PostSubject: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 13:57

Crowflight had noticed the his leader's disappearance. The deputy figured he just went off somewhere just to take a break or maybe speak with Starclan, but Breezestar hadn't returned for a while.. Going concerned the deputy decided to go out and look for his leader. The dark warrior ran around the Skyclan territory checking every corner, every hidden spot, just everywhere, but there was no sign of his leader. The deputy returned back to camp with a heavy heart, and then set out on a search the next day, following the path the his leader would take on the way to highstones.

The Deputy was just about to give up on his search, when a familiar scent hit his nose. With a flutter of hope in his chest, and renewed energy, Crowflight raced towards the source, but panic and fear soon set in like a rock when blood was mixed in with that scent. Yellow eyes locked onto a form in the distance just laying there on the ground. Slowly he approached, and saddness set in when he noticed that it was his leader, laying dead on the ground. The deputy noticed that he had small scratches here and there, but what was most noticeable was the large gash on the front of the leader's throat. Rage grew inside the deputy, and he began to check for any scents as to who would have done this, but found that there were to many crossing scents of rogue, and clan. All were faded from the recent rain.

The deputy let out a low growl. He would find out who had done this. Grabbing his leader by the scruff the deputy began dragging the tom back to his camp. It took a while, and Crowflight made it back with his former leader by the time it reached moon high. Most of his clan was asleep by now except for the watch. Carefully the deputy placed Breezestar in the center of the clearing, and took a moment to catch his breath. With sorrow and rage heavy in his heart, he called out loudly to his clan, whom he would lead now. "Let all cats old enough...." He trailed off.. Was he supposed to use that for this? He did have something important to say. With a deep breath he called out again. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather in the clearing for a clan meeting!" He said with his muzzle to he sky, letting his voice take the silence from the night. "Breezestar is dead!"

ooc: Ebony gave me permission to do this, since she is inactive for the time being.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 14:01

Jaypaw bounced over his tail flicked, he sat down and looked up surprised
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 14:33

Robinpaw raised her head from the fresh-kill pile and looked to the corpse of the leader, quickly making her way to what would soon become a place of grieving. What would they do now? Would WindClan come back and take their territory once more?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 14:35

Nettletail stuck her head out of the warriors den to hear the chilling announcement. "It can't be," she gasped, stunned.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 15:01

Elkpaw blinked his eyes at the bright sunlight as he peered out of the apprentices den. He saw the limp body of Breezestar being dragged across the clearing. "N-no..." he mewed as he walked out of the den and into the clearing.

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 15:47

Treestep, a newly named warrior, came to see what the commotion was about, her eyes widened and stomach dropped. Her leader was dead on the ground, "This can't be Crowflight, th- this can't be...." She trailed off, "Who did this, did you see them? They must pay." Treestep continued with anger in her eyes and heart.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 16:14

Along with Crowflight, Acornheather's worry had grown strong in her heart over the two days. On the day of his disappearance, Breezestar had entered her den, asking for travel herbs. She had asked her leader why he would need them, his only reply being he had important business to discuss with their ancestors. The medicine cat had offered to accompany him, but the tom insisted that he must take this journey by himself.

She should have insisted. If only she was more forward or pushy. This wouldn't have happened if only she had pushed.

The fawn tabby stood at the entrance of her den in shock, staring at the blood-matted fur of her leader. She was speechless. Was there nothing she could have done to prevent this?

Making her way to Crowflight's side, she brushed him lightly with her tail. "Where... What happened...?"

No. No... No!

This couldn't be happening. Not Breezestar. Not her father.

Poppypaw raced up to his limp body, prodding it with her muzzle. "F-Father... Wake up... T-This is a prank... right?" she mewed, her voice near breaking point. Her legs collapsing underneath her, she buried her face into his fur. "Wake up..."

A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 16:33

A dark red tabby she cat padded out of the warriors den after her daughter Treestep. She gasped and stared in horror at her former mentor. She gave a little shriek and ran over to Breezestar's body. "No no no!! Breezestar wake up please you have to wake up!!!" Mapledrop meowed frantically, this was the cat who had took her in, trained her, and even acted like a father to her. She had looked up to him and he was her fatherly figure. Mapledrop had run away from Thunderclan within a week of being apprenticed and came to be with her one true love, Deerflight, Breezestar had let her in even though she was half Thunderclan, he took her in and made her the proud Skyclan warrior she was now. And after seeing him dead she felt like a scared apprentice again.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 16:36

"I found him dead on the way to Highstones." He said to all those who were listening. "And... I couldn't tell who did this.. there were a mix of clan scents, and I... I just couldn't tell who had done this..." The deputy said, the fresh memories of his leaders body surrounded by blood flashed in his mind. "But whoever did this didn't want him speaking to our ancestors." The deputy growled. "And we will get revenge against whoever did this to our leader. This is the last straw. If any of those other clans think they can mess with us, they have another thing coming." The deputy flexed his claws digging them into the ground.

The deputy looked around at his clan, his eyes filled with sorrow when his apprentice mourned her dead father. His clan needed to mourn their lost leader, he shouldn't get worked up about getting revenge at the moment.. He should also be focused on his leader ceremony that was coming.. He straightened out, and looked at his clan members. "Tonight we mourn.. and take it easy.." The deputy said before turning away from his clan, and dead leader. His yellow eyes flicked to his Medicine Cat, as he walked to the edge of the camp.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 17:03

Snowstorm ran outside to Breezestar's limp body. "N-no, Breeze-star." she whispered. She will find out who did this. She will get revenge. For Sandfeather, for Blackpaw, and for Breezestar. Tears started to fall to the ground. She looked up at Crowflight. "I think rogues did this. If there was a bit of ShadowClan scent there, that could be Nightpaw, or Shatteredsoul. The rest would be pure rogues. It could also be ThunderClan and WindClan." she said. She looked up at the sky. You said you wouldn't put me through more than I can bare. she thought. She realized clouds covered the moon. "This wasn't StarClan's fault." she quietly whispered.

Oceanpaw's eyes widened. She was speechless and crying. "Who-Why-What?!" she stammered.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 17:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 17:08

Jaypaw walked over to Breezestar's body, he closed his eyes looked down and shook his head. He laid down next to him and began to grief for the great and honorable leader, Breezestar.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 17:16

Snowstorm joined Jaypaw. Her tears wet Breezestar's fur.

Oceanpaw looked up at the sky. A star shined brightly. A voice echoed, "Those who stray in the path of the stars, risk being swallowed by the darkness." She gasped. If Breezestar was killed on the way to Highstones, he strays in the path of the stars, and was swallowed by the darkness. WindClan and ThunderClan stray the same path Breezestar does, the stars. Rogues, as Snowstorm has spoken of, they don't believe in StarClan. They don't stray in the same path! It makes sense, not the prophecy, who did this. She doesn't quite understand the prophecy still. She one step away to do so though. She will talk to Crowflight, and maybe Acornheather and Snowstorm too. There wasn't as many rogues, how can they kill a leader? That is what she doesn't understand yet about the prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 17:40

Treestep felt tears stream down her fur, this was her leader, one of the most amazing cats she knew! "I'm with you all the way Crowflight, we are all with you." She said with fury in her throat and loathing revenge.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 18:31

Nettletail shook her head sadly. How could this have happened? "I will avenge your death, Breezestar," she whispered furiously to StarClan. "I'll find whoever killed you and I'll kill them." Why us, StarClan? Why always us? Have you abandoned us entirely?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 18:58

Snowstorm looked over at Nettletail. She walked over to her. "Nettletail. Three StarClan cats told me that they wouldn't put us through more than we could bare. At first I thought they were lying, but I saw them mourn for us. This isn't StarClan's fault. I'm sure of it." She said.

Oceanpaw walked over to Crowflight. "Crowflight. I want to talk to you, tomarrow." she mewed softly. She turned back and walked over to Breezestar.

They both laid next to Breezestar.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]    A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sad Occurrence [IMPORTANT]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next