Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cardinalkit's Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mint

Mint

Characters : Cardinalkit
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 6

Cardinalkit's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 16:49

Cardinalkit peaked out of the confines of the nursery. His curious gaze flickered from area to area, from cat to cat.. He was filled with excitement at his first adventure out of the small den that was all he had ever known. He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with as much oxygen as he could take in, and took his first step outside the gorse barrier that protected him from the outside world. This was what he had been waiting for: what occupied his thoughts day after day. Adrenaline rushed thought his veins as he padded outside, the warm sun beaming down on his creamy orange coat.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 16:55

Finchpaw saw Cardinalkit outside the nursery, she padded over to him and stopped in front of him "Hello I'm Finchpaw" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:01

The day had already been busy for the WindClan apprentice. He felt like he'd hardly been able to rest. Not that he minded too much. He was getting stronger and learning more and more, and now he felt like he'd been an apprentice for a long time. Surely it wouldn't be too much longer until his warrior ceremony, and then he would be justified in everything he did. The chocolate coloured cat was having a rare moment to eat some fresh kill, his amber eyes looking around the camp - which seemed busier than usual lately - when he spotted movement by the nursery. The tabby perked his ears and gave his whiskers a twitch when he noticed a small kit venturing out as if on some grand escape.

Gulping down the last remnants of his meal, the apprentice padded over. His tail flicked to and fro and he mewed in his typically straightforward manner. "You might want to be careful wandering about by yourself," he had started to say when another cat appeared. Mothpaw wrinkled his nose. Great, another one of the other apprentices who had no idea about anything about him. "Finchpaw," he said in a manner that could be considered a greeting.

[Ooc: hope its okay if I join :3]

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:06

Falconkit heard commotion outside of the nursery and he just HAD to be part of it. With a cheer of delight he rushed out, colliding with Mothpaw. "Woops!" He said before pouncing on the apprentice's tail.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Cardinalkit's Introduction B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:09

Finchpaw's whiskers twitched with amusement as the kit pounced on Mothpaw's tail, she dipped her head and Mothpaw "Hello Mothpaw" she greeted, she looked at both the kits "What are you're names?"
Back to top Go down
Mint

Mint

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:11

"I'm Cardinalkit!" the small cat meowed, turning around to face the apprentice as if in slight surprise. His warm brown gaze caught the newcomer's and he gave her the best smile he could muster.

Then the kit turned his attention to the considerably bigger apprentice. "It's okay, I can handle myself." he meowed faux-confidently. He held his head high and straightened his posture, giving the tom a toothy grin.

OOC; The more the merrier! xD
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:18

"My name is Falconkit! I was named by my father Kestrelstorm after the great leader Falconstar!" he declared, puffing out his chest as well. "My mother is Sablestar the leader and Kestrelstorm the great warrior!" he was quite proud of his heritage.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Cardinalkit's Introduction B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:24

Finchpaw purred a small stab of grief hit her even though she never heard of the great leader Falconstar, she shook the thought away.
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:26

Mothpaw was caught by surprise with the sudden appearance of a second kit. One who had apparently decided his tail was there for the sole purpose of being attacked. The apprentice tried to remove his tail from the reach of the kit, feeling slightly awkward. Had he been like this? Great StarClan, he hoped not. However Cardinalkit's attempt at confidence was enough to make his whiskers twitch in amusement. "Maybe one day," he murmured, thinking about how these two kits would grow into fine warriors - hopefully. "So Cardinalkit, and Falconkit," he continued, "Do you two like exploring?"

[Ooc: hey guys, just a little confused, are we following a posting order at all? ^^]

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:28

Finchpaw nodded "Yes I am curios too"

OOC: Nope I don't think we have to, it was just going that direction I guess XD...
Back to top Go down
Mint

Mint

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:41

Cardinalkit's eyes lit up with excitement. "Heck yes!" he exclaimed, completely abandoning the facade of cool confidence he had put on. His tail swished back and forth in anticipation.

OOC; Yeah, as far as I was aware there was no real order XD
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:44

Finchpaw moved her gaze onto Falconkit "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Introduction   Cardinalkit's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardinalkit's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: