Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Position is CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikastein's Monster
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Duskkit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4442
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostWindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Position is CLOSED

AYO PEEPS, so the position of MCA of WindClan is soon to be open. I highly recommend having a go and applying, mate! It's a fun position in one of WCC's most active clans. Go apply for the position at Special Ranks Sign-Ups. I'm hoping for one of our newer RPers to take the role if possible, so don't feel shy about signing up ;D

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Position is CLOSED :: Comments

No Comment.

WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Position is CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: