Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

March's Gathering 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelionheart

Characters : Dandelionpaw
Female
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 112
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:56 am

After nodding a greeting to Thinstripe, she spotted a young gray tom. Seeing where her gaze was one of her clanmate's meowed that's Jaypaw. Dandelionpaw walked shyly over and mewed "Hi, I'm Dandelionpaw."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:01 am

OOC: Jaypaw is in SkyClan but that's ok

Jaypaw's head turned towards Dandelionpaw "I'm Jaypaw" he mewed "Are you in ThunderClan?"

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1849
Clan/Rank : TC Warrior, WC Warrior, RC MC, Rouge, SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:03 am

Ashcloud didn't come along with Riverclan. He hadn't even been in camp for the last few moons. He'd been in the barn with his daughter and granddaughter, taking care of everything he could, as old age was dragging his limbs. So the white tom followed Goldpaw, maybe even more warily, as he had not given his reason as to why he somewhat left his home clan. Well, it didn't feel like he left, but he was sure the others would think otherwise.

Then he saw that Skyclan warrior. He immediately felt his fur beginning to rise, which he found difficult to stop. That cat was returning to the scene of the crime, the crime of murdering his own daughter.

With a flourish of fur, Fogheart rushed into the clearing as quickly as possible with her limited senses, wrinkling her nose at the smell of the other clans. She couldn't see the sky, but something definitely felt different about the air. More sinister. Maybe if the sky became overcast they could go home. The rest of the clans smelled like dung, anyway.

It would be her first Gathering since having her kits. So far, only Harepaw had been made an apprentice, but Spiderfur still felt it necessary to accompany him to his first Gathering. It was difficult leaving her other kits back at camp, but tonight seemed to be different, that her son would need to be protected by not just his mentor.

The newly named Pineeye followed slowly behind, amber gaze blank as he came to settle among his clanmates. Breezestar's death too hung heavily in his mind. "Why?" he kept asking himself. "Who?" His thoughts traveled to the rogue he'd seen in their territory moons before, and wondered with a jolt if that had been the cat who did it. Probably not, though, Breezestar had been a powerful cat. So what did it?

DarkflightlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firpaw

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:10 am

Maizepaw shrugged. "I don't know, but whatever happened I don't think they like talking about it. Look at the way Saltpelt is sitting; she looks so closed up and annoyed. I think Icestorm is questioning her about it. Bad move." The apprentice whispered to Finchpaw the whole time he spoke and kept his eyes flickering back and forth between Saltpelt with Icestorm and the Thunderclan warrior named Ryestep.

---

"Hola, Stonepaw," Emberleaf greeted with a crazy smile plastered across his face. The ginger tom turned his attention back to Cedarfur. "Well, that is confidential information, Cedarfur. I can only tell the leader what Starclan tells me, but between you and I, nothing has been said to me lately." He began to lick down his wiry fur, which was a mess. "Oceanpaw, hello." Emberleaf's bland gaze then landed on Goldenpaw. He had heard rumors of her leaving to become some sort of independent Medicine Cat. Honestly, to Emberleaf, that load of junk was stupid. "Goldenpaw, greetings. Are you allowed here?" He expressed his distrust in his greeting by the sound of his voice. As he stared at Goldenpaw, he nodded a hello in the direction of Dawnflower.

---

When Frozenflame's mate came over, he sighed in relief. He didn't know what to say to Pinedusk. "Hello, Cloverpool," he purred as he licked her cheek. "This is a Windclan warrior named Pinedusk." The Thunderclan tom then turned the conversation back toward the other tom. "Yeah, my name is Frozenflame, and I'm good as well. This is my mate, Cloverpool."

---

Silverstone entered into the gathering with Skyclan. She spotted her apprentice, Jaypaw, flirting or somethihg with some she-cat Silverstone didn't know. The stranger smelled like Thunderclan and was pretty, so the warrior smiled as she walked over. "Ah, Jaypaw, I see you are getting along well with this fine she-cat, eh?" Silverstone was proud of Jaypaw....she saw a relationship forming between the two apprentices and hoped they'd become mates in the near future. "I'm Silverstone," she greeted Dandelionpaw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:15 am

Jaypaw looked in embarrassment at Silverstone and looked back at Dandelionpaw "Why do you think that?" he asked some amusement was hidden in his vice

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:18 am

Webpaw abandoned the idea of avoiding Thinstripe, padding to her and her new apprentice. He could at least try to be friendly to her, she had gotten far too suspicious of him for him to anger her any farther. "Greetings Thinpaw, though, by now I supposed that isn't your name anymore." He mewed glancing at the apprentice by Thinstripe's side. "Who's this?"

Harepaw decided to go along with his mother, keeping the warrior company for the gathering. He had heard how arguments could sprout during these events and wanted to stay with her to reassure her that he would be alright. He sat with her and looked up at the Great Rock, leaders standing there must feel powerful with all the clans below them.

Pepper hid among the shrubbery near Fourtrees, she feared that this would be the last time she would see her 'sister' and Ashcloud. She had grown fond of them, attached even. Now, she was sure they would be returning to their clan and she'd be off as well to find a new place to stay since the barn was clan territory now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:21 am

Thinstripe greeted Webpaw "This is my apprentice, Dandelionpaw" she mewed "And your right that isn't my name anymore, its Thinstripe" she replied.

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:05 am

Pebblethorn, the new Skyclan deputy, padded proudly into the Gathering beside Elkheart before nervously taking a seat with other deputies. She was nervous and worried, and sad about her father, but she would pull through.

-

Pinedusk smiled. "Nice to meet you, Cloverpool." He purred brightly.

-

Heronwing sat beside Troutstep, grumbling a bit, something about the new Skyclan leader and deputy.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:10 am

Lulu looked at the cats gathering through the trees, she spotted Pepper and padded over quietly. She sat down a small smile on her face "Have you ever seen a gathering?" she mewed

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3937
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:13 am

Cloverpool smiled at Pinedusk. "Nice to meet you. How are things in Windclan?" The pretty tortoiseshell meowed.

Moonlight smiled as she saw Dandelionpaw make some friends.

Mapledrop perked up when her son, Elkheart, and her daughter, Treestep, joined Skyclan.

Goldpaw smiled shyly and looked at Emberleaf. "I believe I am, after all i am still a Medicine Cat, but just for every clan. Also I do have some sad news." The tabby paused taking a deep breath. "Wisteriasky has been murdered. And from the scent of it, it was Skyclan. My grandfather, Ashcloud, saw the cat but we don't know what their name is." The she cat meowed a little bitterness in her voice at the end. Wisteriasky had been a Medicine cat for a very long time, she hadn't known how to defend herself very well, and that murderer must have been a skilled warrior and stupid to kill a Medicine Cat. She hoped that Wisteriasky's murderer would be sent straight to the Dark Forest.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Icee-scream
prittykit
prittykit

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, {Bramblefrost}, Mistfeather, Magpiestar, Rainstorm, Poppysong, Foxheart, Icepaw
Male
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2445

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:36 am

Everyone of Icee's cats entered the gathering with their own angsts and issues. It was fun.

This is filler because Icee can't type 15 paragraphs in total right now.

#66cc99 || #6699cc || #cc9933 || #ff6633 || #cc9999
rainstorm || icepaw || magpiestar || foxheart || poppysong
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iceesnowbank.tumblr.com Online
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:54 am

Dreamleaf inhaled sharply at the news.
"Oh that's terrible!" Dreamleaf cried out quietly. Wisteriasky had been one of her best friends from another clan, oh but maybe she was in a better place...
"Well do know, I can always help train you if you ever need help, Goldpaw," Dreamleaf mewed then looked at Stonepaw then at Dawnflower.
"Ah, everything is well. I recieves my first apprentice... Stonepaw! How is Skyclan?" Dreamleaf replied.
(I hope I didn't mess that up, I'm like half asleep right now XD)
----

Bluesong stretched and watched as Riverclan and Skyclan arrived.
"Breezestar must've died," Bluesong murmured to no one in particular. She glanced up at the other leaders with aging blue eyes. Bluesong licked her chest fur before looking around at all the other groups of cats.
----

Wildfang looked at the new Skyclan leader then at Fishstar. Huh. Skyclan got a new leader Wildfang mused. The dark brown tom shuffled his paws and found a comfortable position as he waited for the Gathering to start.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dandelionheart

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:30 am

Dandelionpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment. "Um, hi, Silverstone" she stammered. She turned back towards Jaypaw and mewed, "I am in ThunderClan. And you're both in SkyClan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:31 am

Jaypaw nodded "Yes she is my mentor" he mewed

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dandelionheart

Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:42 am

"So, how is life in SkyClan?" Dandelionpaw meowed. She didn't want to sound too nosy, but she was curios how life differed from Clan to Clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: