Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+22
Fish
Reaper King
Winterpaw
Dandelionheart
Dewberry
Thea
Cat
Jughead
Renette
Clover
Quest
Sun
Bloom
Rose
Bleu Haikyuu
Ash
Tyleca
Ice
Shadow
Kes
addie ♥
Pinely-san
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 20:05

"Stonepaw." Gorsefeather acknowledged the tom with a dip of his head. He hadn't spoken much with the young medicine cat apprentice, but he certainly got along with him better than old Nightfire. The older medicine cat a strong one, a warrior in every way except his calling in life to be a Medicine cat. "How's ThunderClan been?"
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 20:12

Snowpaw had sat by herself quietly

:3
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 20:21

Well, at least he wasn't alone. But now the cat he laid next to was about to talk his ears off. "Whoa there, slow down." He chuckled, a smile growing on his white muzzle. "I've been to plenty of gatherings, and each one brings different excitement." Making sure Saltpelt wouldn't start talking again, he continued. "For some reason, the air feels... different, almost gloomy. As for ThunderClan and RiverClan, I have no idea. Let's just hope their problems don't make their way to WindClan." He replied. Icestorm had noticed the look on Saltpelt's face when she approached Ryestep and couldn't help but wonder. "So, tell me about this tom you've been looking at awkwardly." He meant no harm by the question, but was genuinely curious. "And don't worry, and old cat like me won't go around gossiping." Icestorm added with a reassuring smile.

~~~

"Good, a little anxious I guess." The tall tom sat down near the other medicine cats. "StarClan hasn't told you anything... Have they?" After he asked the question, he realized it was a dumb one. "Sorry for asking that. I bet you couldn't tell me even if they did say something, right?"

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 VHQrlk5
March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 1QYZaRo

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 20:26

Kestrelstorm shifted on his paws awkwardly at Ashwing's comment. "If you're sure, I'll have to believe you." He said finally with a lighthearted chuckle. "It was devestating to me because Falconstar had built me to be deputy. It felt like I had been lied to by both my mate and my mentor-father." He sat down, becoming more comfortable. "I'm getting over it now. Just know if you ever need help or an assistant of sorts, I'm your tom." He joked.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 20:47

Saltpelt nodded along, for once happy that the clans were bickering as it got her mind off the tom. But of course, Icestorm notice. She visibly flinched, her fur standing on edge at the question. Uncharacteristically, the she-cat's blue eyes flashed with irritation, she barely held in a biting retort to the senior warrior. She didn't care how well meaning he was, Saltpelt was already on edge about it, and was handling her reactions poorly. "It's nothing." Her words were contradicted her hostile stance.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 21:14

Ryestep looked back at Thinstripe, trying to shake away dissatisfying thoughts of Saltpelt. They had never been together.... Had they? "I'm fine," he meowed a little shortly, ruffling his pelt. After his mate looked away, he stole another glance. If things had been different, then... maybe...

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 6:49

Dreamleaf smiled at Stonepaw and looked at Gorsefeather.
"Hello, Stonepaw!" Dreamleaf greeted happily.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 8:04

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Lightfoot returned Dreamleaf's friendly gesture and smiled back at Emberleaf. Just knowing he made the medicine cat apprentice's day made his day as well, in an odd yet pleasing way. They had been dear friends since kithood, when Emberleaf first showed his interest in herbs. "And hello to you too, Cedarfur." Truthfully, Lightfoot knew Icestorm much better, but Cedarfur seemed to be well-tempered and friendly; the two qualities the white tom enjoyed the most in his clanmates. This gathering made Lightfoot reflect on how tight-knit WindClan was and the warrior was grateful to StarClan for their near-kinship.

Leopardfang felt a twinge of awkwardness when a much younger tom approached Ashwing and began speaking to her as if he wasn't there. He didn't mind being ignored at all, he just understood the topic of conversation to be very personal. He shuffled away slightly to avoid overhearing anything, and was surprised to find Mudfoot approaching him. The deputy stifled a smile as the other tom stumbled over talking about the weather. "Yes, I'd say it's a very welcome improvement. I was getting tired of crawling through all of that snow." He'd never spoken much to Mudfoot, but he seemed like a genuinely loyal warrior. Leopardfang didn't really have much to say, so he was glad that the warrior started up the conversation. "I agree with you. It is tense here, but I cannot say why. We can only hope it will fade as the Gathering starts, assuming the other clans bother to show up."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 8:28

Webpaw sifted through the crowd of cats as he searched the multiple cats for two he hoped would be there, he hoped that Ivykit and Featherkit had become 'paws. The silver tabby had nothing else he planned for. He also had to avoid a certain ThuderClan cat who he knew wouldn't let him near them.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 8:32

Eaglepaw spotted Webpaw in the crowd, she padded to him "Hey Webpaw" she greeted
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 8:40

Cloverpool saw her mate, Frozenflame, and padded over. "Hello, Frozenflame." She dipped her head to the Windclan cat and sat down next to her mate.

Moonlight purred and pressed up against Deadpool's side.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 9:15

Well, he couldn't really push. Although she said it was nothing, it was pretty obvious that is was more than nothing. He wasn't very close to Saltpelt, and the best way to gain her trust was to respect her wishes. "Very well." He replied, shifting his weight to a more comfortable position. "But if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here." The tom meowed with a smile.

~~~

At first, he was debating whether to sit down, for it might look a little weird for a younger warrior to be sitting with the deputy, but he'd leave when the gathering started. "ShadowClan has had its better gatherings, lets just hope that what happened last time doesn't come back." He meowed with his usually cheery smile. He had to admit, talking with a cat who had authority made him feel a bit nervous. "Times have been pretty crazy recently, I'm truly glad that ShadowClan has cats that can get through tough times." Mudfoot added, ending in a sigh. He always tried to stay optimistic, but couldn't wonder if there were still traitors among them.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 VHQrlk5
March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 1QYZaRo

March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 10:48

"Pinedusk. Yeah, Windclan. Good, and yourself?" He asked the older tom. A sly smile laid sewn onto his face as always. "Frozenflame, right?" He asked quickly to reassure himself.
~
"Hi." Silverfern mewed to Emberleaf and Cedarfur. She wanted so badly to speak to Ashwing again, but she was with the deputies. Ugh. Why was it so difficult to make friends in her own rank?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Characters : Dandelionpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 11:35

Dandelionpaw spotted her mentor, Thinstripe and headed over to her. She was nervous about meeting cats from other Clans and stuck to her own Clan as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 11:48

Thinstripe greeted Dandelionpaw "Hello Dandelionpaw"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   March's Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2016
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: