Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

March's Gathering 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Lulu nodded "Alright" she agreed "Come on lets go Pepper" she walked off into the forest

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:23 pm

"Is the Gathering not a time for peace?" echoed a she-cat's voice through the clearing. True, rogues had no place in Fourtrees, but the rogues weren't causing any harm. The uproar died down a bit at her sudden call of silence. Her ear twitched with annoyance as she stood at the edge of the Great Rock. As eyes raised to look at her, a hot flash of nervousness washed over her. She swallowed her anxiety and continued on. "Let's start this Gathering off peacefully. I will go first."

The brown she-cat stepped backward a bit so that she wasn't teetering over the edge of the rocks. Sablestar eyed the edge of the trees, scanning for any moment. There was none. The rogues must've gone finally. She hesitated a moment before continuing. "WindClan is well. Prey is running well and there have been many kits lately..." She gave an awkward sideways glance at her mate, Kestrelstorm, her mind wandering for a moment. Her kits were due any moment, she could feel it. Shaking her thoughts, she continued. "We've had many apprentices as well. The ones here tonight are Finchpaw, Maizepaw, and Harepaw. That is all for WindClan." She dipped her head and stepped back respectfully, waiting for the next cat to continue. Her yellow eyes rested on Crowstar. She wondered why the she-cat was on the Great Rock. Was Breezestar still missing?

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkpaw(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2845

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 am

Pepper said nothing as insult upon insult was hissed towards the group. She didn't move, even when Goldpaw rounded up every one to leave. Her eyes were unreadable, her body wasn't tensed. The black and white splotched cat couldn't respond to the warriors' words. Did they have a birth right to be higher than everyone else? What life would she have if she was born in a clan? Surely there wasn't a true difference between the two. Slowly, the she-cat looked Pinedusk in the eyes. "Why?" That single question sprouted so many others, she waited for the answer whatever it was.

Webpaw looked up as he heard his father's yowl. He searched the crowd and found Night, growling lowly. Mousebrain! Is he trying to get hurt? Webpaw was glad that he wasn't near his sister, Viperpaw would have most likely given him another scat for not attacking the rogue. He wasn't even sure if he should attack, only time would tell.

Harepaw nodded and got up, looking for an apprentice his age. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" He asked Spiderfur, spotting a few cats that he took interest in. He knew of his mother's protectiveness and that it had reason, ussually at least, and that he should take her advice.

Ooc: Mobile takes the edge out of everything

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Mottleclaw, Waspstep, Thistleblaze, Lightdrop, Raccoonfang, Shadowleaf
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6371
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Elder and Warrior, Riverclan Warriors, Windclan Warrior, Thunderclan Hunter

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:40 am

Crowstar was relieved that one of the other leaders decided to start the gathering. He could feel his nerves bunch up as he stood to speak. "Skyclan is faring well this moon. We have named some new warriors. Elkheart, Silverstone, Ghostpelt, Pineeye, and Poppysong are our new warriors. We have made a few apprentices as well, Jaypaw, and Robinpaw being among those." The tom said. He looked around at the other leaders for a moment before continuing.

"But with good news comes some bad news. Breezestar was found dead on the path to the moonstone a few days ago. With sorrow heavy in my heart I earned my name, and I have taken my position as leader of Skyclan. I have named Pebblethorn as my deputy. Even with Breezestar's death Skyclan is stronger than ever." The new leader finished his speech, and took a step back, and sat down once again. He couldn't accuse any of the clans of murder without there being an up roar. He had a feeling Windclan was most likely to be the ones responsible, but he couldn't pin that down on anyone yet..

CrowstarWaspstepThistleblazeLightdropRaccoonfangShadowleaf
SkyclanShadowclanRiverclanRiverclanWindclanThunderclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:19 am

Maizepaw shrugged to Finchpaw, then turned his attention to Sablestar, who's voice echoed throughout the clearing. He had seen the commotion with the rouges going on, and recognized one to be Lulu, the she-cat whom he and a Windclan warrior chased off the territory. He sneered at her as she was driven away by the insults of the clan cats. Though, something inside of him made Maizepaw want to fell pity for the rouges. When the tom's name was announced as a new apprentice, he felt uncomfortable with all the attention and ducked his head a bit.

---

Silverstone ignored the rouges, not wanting to get involved. She honestly didn't care what they did; in fact, she didn't believe in Starclan for that matter, nor the Dark Forest or anything like that. When her name was announced, she blushed a bit, but did nothing more.

---

Emberleaf, seeing that Gorsefeather and some others were handling the rouges, turned to pay attention to the gathering. Though he somewhat disagreed with his leader's thoughts about peace, he didn't say anything because his loyalty lied fully on Sablestar.

---

Frozenflame's attention was yanked to the scene unfolding with the rouges and decided to go over and see what was happening. With claws unsheathed, he noticed that one of the rouges hadn't left yet. From what he had heard, her name was Pepper. "Leave or you die," he growled as he stood over her. Frozenflame was much older, stronger, and more experienced then that lousy flea-bag. He could take on her and all those who was on her side easily.

---

OOC: Gonna slip Shatteredsoul in here because he's part of the Dark Forest and I'm not sure if the Dark Forest cats are needed here so just tell me if I shouldn't add him and I'll edit this....

IC: The scrawny, starved rouge crouched up high in the branched of a tree. He wasn't dumb enough to get caught like those stupid loners who foolishly thought they were in a clan. First, he had rolled around in some plant to hide his scent. Second, he had picked a spot down-wind from the gathering, and third, he was up at the top of a tall tree and his pelt blended in with the darkness. There was no way he would be spotted as he sat completely still, watching.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:24 am

Jaypaw gave a weak smile as the leaders spoke, he turned his head seeing rouges. He really didn't care, they were leaving right?

Finchpaw turned her head as well to be hearing the new warriors and apprentices names being called, she was exited for the gathering but she was still shy around other cats in different clans.

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]arkstar [S]piderfur [C]loudstone [H]Scorch [F]irkit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1753
Clan/Rank : His Excellency, General George Washington

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:07 am

Ashcloud stood his ground for the moment. "Wisteriasky fully believed that Starclan told her to leave," he could feel his throat constrict, as the loss was still so recent. "And if you advocate violence you are no better than a rouge yourself." The speckled tom scanned the medicine cat for a moment before hurrying Pepper and Goldpaw along. If the clans didn't want them, then for their own safety they should leave. The half-rouge glanced back at Mistfeather, but shook his head and trotted into the darkness.

Fogheart's hackles raised for a moment, smelling rouge. Why were they here? They had no place. And in that same moment, she was sure her father was here too. If he was with these cats, then he was no longer her father nor a Riverclan cat.

Spiderfur nodded to her son. " I-I'm sure. I want y-you to have some fu-fu-fun." Her dust-colored tail twitched involuntarily. Rouges? Here? She was now even less confident to allow her son out of her sight. But tonight was his first Gathering, she couldn't be right beside him the entire time.

DarkstarlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firkit
Space Dad:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1306
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Night finally noticed Leopardfang. "Fine, but I left because I knew ShadowClan wouldn't need traitors like me. I'm not even denying it. I abandoned ShadowClan, because I cared for it. Apparently, no one has noticed that." he said. He got up, and walked away.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Young Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Newly Appointed Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:07 am

Spottedstar followed after the new Skyclan leader, "Thunderclan is doing well also, new kits have been born and many cats have become apprentices. I would also like to give Skyclan my remorse for their loss of Breezestar. I wish I could have gotten to know him better than an enemy." and with that, she stepped back.

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1306
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am

Snowstorm looked down at the mentioning of Breezestar. Her ears perked as she heard a russle in the tall grass, and bark silently being clawed. She looked over to where she heard the noises. She glanced all over the tree, but the only thing suspicious, was clawmarks, and some sort of weird 'branch'. Wait, that can't be a branch... That looks like a cat! She barely noticed the cat. It blended in well with the darkness. The moonlight made a very dim light, which revealed a body of a cat, but not their pelt color. She walked over to the grass she heard a russle in. She didn't see a cat, but smelled a scent. She kept sniffing. She saw hair here and there.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Young Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Newly Appointed Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Skywalker
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6515
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:16 pm

While sitting in silence, Thrushstar watched as the other clans arrived and the cats took their places. He dipped his head to the other leaders as they joined him on the rock, but he stopped when Crowstar joined. Why was the deputy up here? Did something happen to Breezestar? It didn't take long for his attention to be taken away by something else, though. Within a few minutes, several cats were directing their attention to several unfamiliar cats lying hidden at the edge of the clearing. Instantly, Thrushstar's claws unsheathed, ready to chase them out, but his deputy had beaten him to it. Instead of doing anything, the Shadowclan leader watched Leopardfang and a few others take care of it, however, he didn't take his eyes off of them until he was certain they were gone. One still lingered, though, but the other leaders had already begun. It surprised him to see Sablestar take charge, but it was a nice change. Once the others had gone, the Shadowclan leader finally took up the front of the rock.

"Shadowclan has fared well. We have several new warriors and apprentices and prey is back and active again as newleaf approaches. I give my most sincere condolences to Skyclan for their loss. Breezestar was a great cat and leader. He brought Skyclan far during his life time and has made Skyclan a good neighbor. I hope it can stay that way." When he was finished speaking, the leader stepped back and looked around the gathering once more. He could shake an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach. Why were rogues suddenly entering a gathering? They'd never held interest before. Something felt more off, though, and the leader couldn't put his paw on it.

~Site Moderator~

#makemedicinecatsrelevantagain2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badger
WCC's Scribe

Characters : Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds*
Female
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 4536
Clan/Rank : [La] ShadowClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [Li] ThunderClan Warrior [S] ShadowClan Warrior [M] WindClan Experienced Warrior [SC] SkyClan Young Warrior (Ex-Tribe)

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Stormpaw frowned from where she sat amidst the Skyclan cats, her eyes flickering around at the other Clans. Never before had she seen so many cats in one place. Her tail curled tightly around her paws, taking notice of some cat's glances toward the edge of the clearing. Even as she strained her neck, she saw nothing but that only filled her with more dread. She swallowed, her eyes flickering toward the leaders as they started the gathering. WindClan, SkyClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan...They went in that order. Her ears fell back at the mention of Breezestar's death, rather sadden by that. She had liked her Clan leader, thought he seemed rather cool...It was a shame she didn't know him well but she had trust that Crowstar would do well, along with Pebblethorn.

Elmpaw sat among his siblings and the RiverClan cats, his head held high as he let his green eyes scan the clearing at the other Clans. They seemed alright, nothing horrible from what he could tell. Not that he trusted them thought. His eyes flickered to the rock as the leaders started to speak, listening to their praises of how well their Clans were doing, along with naming warriors that had gotten their names. A pain of pride ran though his chest. One that, his name would be among the ones called hopefully. He was going to be a pride to RiverClan. His ears flickered as his turned his attention to Fishstar, waiting for his leader to speak.

Larkpaw sulked among her Clanmates, her head low as her eyes flickered from one side of the clearing to another. Her amber eyes narrowed as she focused her eyes onto her black and brown paws, hoping this gathering would soon be over - she didn't trust the other Clans at all. Her eyes however flickered up as she scanned the edge of the clearing upon noticing other cat's glances toward it. Was there something there? Her ear flickered, but she simply turned her attention to the leaders as they started to talk. Hm...Hopefully this meant it wouldn't last all that much longer.

Occ: Totally not just posting to get credit for my cats going to the gathering, nope.

Larksong ♀ - Amberpelt ♀ - Lionspark ♀ - Smokestripe ♂ - Mottleheart ♂ - Storm that Lights the Clouds ♂
ShadowClan Warrior - RiverClan Warrior - ThunderClan Warrior - ShadowClan Warrior - WindClan Experienced Warrior - SkyClan Young Warrior

Character Relationships List ~ Character Profile ~ Character Rank Requirements
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokefreak489.deviantart.com/
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2792
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Ashwing nodded thoughtfully at the leaders' speeches. Aside from Breezestar's death, all seemed normal. Than why was there a strange feeling in the air?

Shimmerheart frowned at the rogues. Why were they here? Usually they just live and let love, but not now. Something was... dare she say it?... fishy.

All of Ashwing's other cats who she didn't want to roleplay separately thought the same.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerpaw~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

>>>http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t29182-gone-for-two-weeks<<<

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:42 pm

Bluesong watched careful, her blue eyes watching every movement.
--

Dreamleaf kept glancing at Gorsefeather and Emberleaf. Sure Goldpaw wasn't truly a medicine cat... but still. The medicine cat dropped her gaze to the ground as she listened half-heartedly.
---

Wildfang's eyes stayed glued to the leaders, never wavering.
---

OOC- I am a horrible RPer right now, wow

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [O] Otterleap [F] Frogjaw [S] Sparkwillow [Ic] Icepaw
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4154
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:12 pm

All winds ceased to blow in the clearing. Not a sound outside the hisses and meows of cats could be heard, not even the chirping of crickets or the hoots of owls as a lone dark cloud passed by the moon.

It was brief, but the silvery moonlight disappeared all together, only to reappear tainted a coppery red.

No stars could be seen in the sky, only the Red Moon hung in the heavens.

A faint noise could be heard by the medicine cats, the wailing of a thousand cats, the cries of pain and grief.

As for the cats who join the Dark Forest, they heard only one thing. A dark, sinister voice whispering in their ears.

"The Dark Forest Rises."

ooc: leaders had their chance to post in the gathering, but y'all didn't so here's DF. basically what just happened was DF took over and chased off StarClan. enjoy your new lawless world. there will be a mass dream for people to convert to the dark forest soon.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Icepaw ϟ Ivyfall ϟ Sparkwillow ϟ Otterleap            
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2016   

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: