Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Berrykit My first char!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

Berrykit My first char! Empty
PostSubject: Berrykit My first char!   Berrykit My first char! EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 20:28

Cat Name: Berrykit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: she is a grey tabby, even though she is a she-cat she has some of the looks of a tom. She also has greyish dark green eyes.

Personality: she is very adventurous, she will venture out of camp just to explore. Mischievous, she will take advantage of your secrets. Family oriented, she loves to play with other kits (this trait will mainly develop later). loud, she has a loud voice and hates being quiet or being told to be so.

Origins:* She is mostly skyclan about 82.55 % and the rest is Windclan ( 11.45 %) of course she was born and raised in skyclan so she has no clue of her other origins (maybe a mini plot later for that).

Clan: Skyclan

Last edited by Swiftkit on Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Berrykit My first char!   Berrykit My first char! EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 15:23

There's already a "Swift-" in SkyClan. Change your Clan or your name and then I will approve you. ^^

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Berrykit My first char! N6a5zHfBerrykit My first char! IMrnxD6Berrykit My first char! GMXQgOOBerrykit My first char! JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Berrykit My first char! GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Berrykit My first char!   Berrykit My first char! EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 14:22

Bump

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Berrykit My first char!   Berrykit My first char! EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 14:28

Approved~

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Berrykit My first char! N6a5zHfBerrykit My first char! IMrnxD6Berrykit My first char! GMXQgOOBerrykit My first char! JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Berrykit My first char! GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berrykit My first char!   Berrykit My first char! Empty

Back to top Go down

Berrykit My first char!
Page 1 of 1