Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Starts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: New Starts   New Starts EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 1:24

Silverkit stumbled out of the nursery entrance for the first time. She wanted to see the camp, and however nervous she might be, she went out anyway. She wanted to be braver, right? This was a good chance for her.
She blinked in the harsh sunlight, letting her eyes adjust before looking around at the vast camp. Her eyes widened in wonder at all the activity she saw. Apprentices and warriors leaving and coming into camp, sharing tongues, and sharing fresh kill. It was all so exciting to her!
She stepped forward on paws that were still clumsy and kit-soft, wandering a few more steps into the clearing. She wondered if anyone would come up to her, and although the thought made her even more nervous, she tried to shake off the anxiety that whispered discouragement to her, and sat down right outside the nursery and continued to observe the goings-on of camp.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 1:35

"Sorry..." Palekit mewed as he bumped, blindly, into Silverkit. He had been looking down at his paws, thinking. He had so clumsily made the mistake of rudely bumping into this other kit. He was the oldest of his litter, and second biggest, despite them all being very tiny due to his parents' sizes. He looked up at Silverkit, mild worry on his face, but mostly contentedness.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Peridot

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 1:40

Silverkit let out an instinctive squeak of fear when she was bumped into, but quickly regained her composure as she turned to face the newcomer.
"It's okay," she mewed back, tilting her head in curiosity. The newcomer was a kit too, but her was quite bigger than her. She wanted to ask his name, but anxiety made her hold her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 6:27

OOC- Heh, I realized they are quite alike personality-wise, even if he's a little less jumpy/shy in a sense.

IC- Palekit shuffled on his paws, his brown peltĀ settled for once. "W... What's your... Name...?" He asked quietly, large eyes unblinking as he spoke. He felt awkward being a few inches taller- he preferred it when he was tiny so he'd just disappear behind something and be alone. But he was feeling rather extroverted today.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 7:55

"I-I'm Silverkit..." She replied quietly, before looking up at the other kit. "What's y-your name?" She asked politely. She found her anxiety letting up a little bit as she talked to the newcomer more.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 5:30

"Okay. Um. I'm Palekit." He said, stumbling on his words a bit. He cocked his head, a small yet worrisome smile appearing on his face. "Um. Do... You want to, um, play, maybe...?" He asked nervously.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 6:20

Silverkit cocked her head to the side at his name, then the offer to play.
"Yeah, let's p-play!" she answered excitedly, most of her remaining anxiety evaporating. She loved to play! "What do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts EmptyWed 23 Mar 2016 - 1:39

"Okay! Hee... Um... Do... Do you like hide and seek...?" He asked, cocking his head to the side a bit. He had a nice enough, warm smile plastered on his face, a concerned look as always.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 3:29

"Yeah!" Silverkit said, the topic piquing her interest. "Who should hide first?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 4:08

"I can, unless you want to." He suggested. No stutters that sentence! He felt better being with friends. This was the start of a wonderful friendship.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Starts   New Starts Empty

Back to top Go down

New Starts
Page 1 of 1