Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies

Go down 
+4
addie ♥
Renette
Jughead
Shadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 21:03

"Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Thrushstar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 22:08

Webpaw padded out of the apprentice den, giving his chest fur a few licks and looking up at Jaggedrock.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 2:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 1:46

Amberpaw padded out next to Webpaw and let out a purr, "I think I know what this is Webpaw!"He said smiling hoping his thoughts were correct.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 4:33

Eaglepaw padded out after Amberpaw and Webpaw and sat down next to Webpaw as she looked up at the Jaggedrock
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 15:09

Viperpaw sat right outside of the apprentices den, observing the ceremony taking place. Her emotions were a confusing mix of happiness, jealousy, and ambition. But all the while, she would watch the ceremony and imagine the day that it would be her own ceremony.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:24

Mudfoot padded out of the warriors den and into the clearing, sitting down near the front of the gathering clan. Today was the day, it had to be! Amberpaw had been work especially hard and the tom knew his apprentice would make a fine warrior. He waited in silence, glancing up to Thrushstar in patience.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies VHQrlk5
Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies 1QYZaRo

Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 9:19

Shimmerheart sat next to her son, full to bursting with pride. She knew her son would be one of the best warriors ShadowClan had ever seen. A tinge of sadness crossed her mind as she remembered Shrewkit. He should be here too...

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 18:53

OOC: I am so very sorry guys.. I've been caught up in a lot of personal stuff lately. I promise I will finish this as quick as I can.

Looking down at the apprentices, Thrushstar continued to speak. "Tonight we gather to make these two apprentices warriors," he said. "Amberpaw and Webpaw, please step forward." When they did, he continued. "Do you both promise to serve and protect this clan, as well as uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 22:31

OOC: It's fine, don't worry, also Amberclaw please :D

Amberpaw smiled, "I do." He replied simply as he tried to contain his excitement.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 23:04

Webpaw stepped forward, his eyes gleaming with determination. "I do." He mewed, looking at Thrushstar.

OOC: Webtail, please.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:09

OOC: goodness gracious, me. for some reason, it never told me you two posted. I feel like poop now...

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I grant you your warrior names. Amberpaw, from now on you will be known as Amberclaw. Webpaw, you will be known as Webtail. We welcome you as full warriors of Shadowclan," Thrushstar said before leaping down to let the clan celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:15

Leopardfang, sitting next to Shimmerheart, cheered loudly for his son. Amberpaw as well, but he was pleased that his litter were all so close to warriorship.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:34

Eaglepaw cheered along "Amberclaw!Webtail!" she chanted
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 23:33

OOC: Its okay don't worry about it :)

IC:

Amberclaw smiled to all the cheers, 'I'm Amberclaw now.' He thought to himself, although it was an unfamiliar name to him it filled him with pride and joy.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 6:27

Webtail stood proudly, his pelt warmed as he heard the cheers of his clanmates. The tom looked to Amberclaw with  excitement, the other was the first cat outside of his family he had met, now, the two had become warriors together.

OOC: It's fine, Pinekit still needs to finish her ceremony though.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Amberpaw and Webpaw's Warrior Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1