Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open WC patrol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:23

Ashwing padded out of the warrior's den, feeling refreshed. Instead of organizing a dawn patrol, she decided to let those who wanted to join her join her. She watched the sunset and waited.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 1:13

"Hey, do you mind if I join?" Foxpaw asked eagerly, ready to do a patrol. His mentor was just not the same but Foxpaw was sure that Kestrelstorm would snap out of it, he is his inspiration, his favourite cat after all and Foxpaw wanted to be a warrior just like him.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Open WC patrol Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:57

Smokepelt woke to the rustle of leaves and lifted his head to see Ashwing leave. Perhaps she was going on a patrol? He wondered with a yawn and stretched his legs, walking sleepily out of the comfy den. "Are you going on a patrol Ashwing? Mind if I join?" The grey tom asked in his usual shy tone. He hadn't been a patrol in quite some time and getting out of the camp would be a good change of scenery.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Open WC patrol VHQrlk5
Open WC patrol 1QYZaRo

Open WC patrol Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 15:47

OOC: Sorry I was grounded for a week!

IC: Ashwing nodded at the apprentice and her son. "Of course. You know anyone else? "

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 18:33

Finchkit looked in the clearing a patrol! she thought, she ran over and tripped on a rock, she landed in the snow at Ashwing's feet "Can I come, can I come!" she pleaded, she shook off the snow and got up "Please!"

OOC: Just having fun with her, I know she cant come
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 18:43

Ashwing smiled and shook her head. "Sorry, little one, you're not old enough yet. Go back to the nursery, now." She looked to the warrior's den. Anyone else?

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 18:52

Finchkit looked down but back up her hopes were up again as she though of the moment she would become a apprentice "Ok!" she mewed happily running back to the warm nursery
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:59

"May I come?" Asked Maizepaw as he escaped the apprentice's den and padded toward the group of cats. This would be his first patrol, and he was curious to see what would happen.

Open WC patrol Image13

Open WC patrol Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 20:34

Ashwing nodded to her apprentice. "Of course. Well, if that's everybody, we should go. Let's patrol the ShadowClan border, shall we?'

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 20:46

"Alright, sounds good Ashwing!" Foxpaw replied happily,

OOC: Oh gosh short sorry XD

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Open WC patrol Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 11:13

Staying quiet like usual, Smokepelt gave a simple nod. He honestly disliked large patrols but it wasn't his place to complain. Besides, he was the one who wanted to join it. He followed the group of cats, noticing some apprentices he hadn't really talked to before. Guess the clan is growing faster than I expected.

Open WC patrol VHQrlk5
Open WC patrol 1QYZaRo

Open WC patrol Molex311
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 11:27

Maizepaw nodded to his mentor, Ashwing, then followed the patrol out of the camp. His eyes studied everything they past as he tried to carve the territory into his brain so that he could remember it. The tom lagged at the back of the group, letting the others take the lead because they knew the area far better than he.

Open WC patrol Image13

Open WC patrol Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 19:38

OOC: Let's pretend none of the Finchkit wanting to come thing didn't happen XD

Finchpaw bounded out of the camp seeing the patrol "Can I come!" she asked excitedly
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 19:49

OOC: sorry, but it days in the rules that you can't time skip- if you started a topic as a kit you can't suddenly be an apprentice. Sorry

IC: Ashwing walked carefully to the ShadowClan border. Hopefully, with Sablestar as leader, the Clan would become their ally rather than their enemy. She marked the border and stopped, waiting for the rest of the patrol to do the same.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 14:33

ooc- Thinstripe, maybe you should delete that last post.

ic- Coming to a halt, he lifted his nose for any enemies or potential prey. He could tell Ashwing's apprentice was very eager and Smokepelt would always admire his mother. Besides, she had taken the authority of becoming deputy, that was a pretty big deal. "Seems like everything between the clans has been quiet." He meowed softly, half wondering aloud.

Open WC patrol VHQrlk5
Open WC patrol 1QYZaRo

Open WC patrol Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open WC patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open WC patrol   Open WC patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Open WC patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum