Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why us????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Why us???? Empty
PostSubject: Why us????   Why us???? EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 16:56

Snowstorm sat on a branch. She was so confused. Her mentor was dead, and her kit was dead. She thought SkyClan would grow stronger, but instead it grew weaker, and WindClan grew stronger. Teardrops started to fall down into the snow. She looked up at the sky. "Why?! Why would you let this happen to us?!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Why us???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us????   Why us???? EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 17:39

Lulu was stepping through the snow hearing a cry, she rushed over to where she heard it her eyes widened to see a SkyClan warrior "Are you ok" she tried her best to sound normal
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Why us???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us????   Why us???? EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:08

Snowstorm looked down at Lulu. Didn't Scout spread the warning? She shook the thought away. "Not on the inside" she answered.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

Why us???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us????   Why us???? EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:12

Lulu looked down "Something bad happened didn't it?" she looked sad now that she knew that the she-cat felt unhappy, she didn't like to see cats be sad like this
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Why us???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us????   Why us???? EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 19:06

Snowstorm leaped down from the branch. "Yes. Two of my clanmates died. One was my mentor, and the other was my kit." she answered.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Why us???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us????   Why us???? EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 19:09

Lulu looked worried now "I-I'm sorry..." she began to try to think of ways to make the young she-cat happy, she licked her ear trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Why us???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us????   Why us???? EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:27

Snowstorm smirked a bit after Lulu licked her ear. She then looked up at the sky. "I don't know why our ancestors would let this happen. First, they don't warn us about WindClan's attack, then they let those two cats die." she said. She looked back down. "I heard my mentor, Sandfeather, was killed by a rogue, but I don't know how my kit, Blackpaw, died." she added.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Why us???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us????   Why us???? EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:31

Lulu nodded "I have heard of some attacks from cats in clan and most of them were deaths..." she trailed off and shook her head "But we have to accept the fact that we don't have any control on what StarClan does in this world"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why us???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us????   Why us???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why us????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: