Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Harekit's future mate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Harekit's future mate Empty
PostSubject: Harekit's future mate   Harekit's future mate EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:08

Cat Name: Harekit
Clan: WindClan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests:  Nope, they don't have to be in the same clan or in a clan at all..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Harekit's future mate   Harekit's future mate EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 15:15

I offer Acorn :3 She's a kit, too 

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harekit's future mate   Harekit's future mate EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 15:24

Alright, sounds good to me.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Harekit's future mate   Harekit's future mate EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 7:30

Should i make a meeting topic?? If yes, where??

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harekit's future mate   Harekit's future mate EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 7:37

This would be his future mate so, we should wait until he is an apprentice, unless you want him to sneak out of camp?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Harekit's future mate   Harekit's future mate EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 7:51

I guess it's better if we wait :3

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harekit's future mate   Harekit's future mate Empty

Back to top Go down

Harekit's future mate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: