Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Show me around the camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Characters : Dandelionpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 112

Show me around the camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Dandelionkit poked her nose in the elder's den, wrinkling her nose at the disgusting smell of mouse bile. "What is that smell", she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Thinstripe purred "To be honest I don't know, I never went in there as a kit- especially when they told stories" she stared in and poked her head in as well, she sniffed the air. Her ears flattened and took her muzzle out of the elders den
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:49 pm

"Well, I don't like it, whatever it is. Lets go somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Thinstripe nodded quickly in agreement "How about the Warriors den? It's where I sleep"
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:59 pm

"Sure! So long as it doesn't smell like this." Dandelionkit flicked her tail towards the elder's den. She had quickly regained her enthusiasm about exploring the camp with an experienced warrior.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:04 pm

Thinstripe trotted over to the warriors den, she liked Dandelionkit a lot it reminded her of Gentlepaw "This is the den were all warriors sleep which you know, some of them are newly appointed warriors or warriors and all that stuff" she flicked her tail to the warriors den, she looked inside and spotted Ryestep. She smiled and poked her head out again
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Dandelionkit pounced on a clump of moss that had been one of the warrior's nests. "Wow! These nests are huge! Much bigger than mine." Then she looked up and spotted another cat in the warrior's den. "Who's that?" meowed Dandelionkit, her eyes wide as she stared at Ryestep.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:23 pm

Thinstripe blushed "Ryestep" she looked at him and purred, she walked over to him and licked his cheek
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:28 pm

Dandelionkit cocked her head as she glanced at the two cats. "Is he your mate?" Dandelionkit purred. Suddenly, she felt embarresed to be alone with the two cats if they were mates.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:32 pm

Thinstripe looked at Dandelionkit and nodded, she trotted out of the den and sat down "Let's go see the leader's den" she suggested
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Dandelionkit charged out of the warrior's den behind Thinstripe. Excitement coursed through her. She was actually going to see the leader's den! She was so excited that she accidently bowled straight into Thinstripe, almost knocking her down. "Sorry," she muttered, feeling embarrassed again.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:45 pm

Thinstripe licked her ear "It's ok everyone makes mistakes" she continued trotting over. When they reached the leader's den she sat down again
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Dandelionkit blinked, deciding that she liked Thinstripe a lot. Many other cats would have scolded her for crashing into them. Upon reaching the leader's den, she sniffed at the entrance and mewed, "Is Spottedstar in there?"
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Thinstripe shrugged and peeked in, a heartbeat later she shook her head "No"
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 10:13 pm

Dandelionkit pricked her ears as a call sounded from the nursery. "Dandelionkit, its time to come back now!" Dandelionkit glanced resentfully back at Thinstripe. "I'd better go now." she mewed. "More cheerfully she added, "Thanks for showing me around the camp today. I had a great time." Dandelionkit reared on her back paws to touch noses with Thinstripe, then padded back towards the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me around the camp   Show me around the camp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show me around the camp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: