Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawn's light

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 18:16

Thinstripe was sleeping still in her nest, she had been hunting and hanging out with Gentlepaw so much that she was sleeping for most of the time. Her ear twitched as the suns light gleamed on her, she opened one of her eyes to see most warriors out of the den. She stretched and yawned she stood up and padded out trying not to make to much noise. She looked at the nursery and at the medicine cats den, she wanted to help even know she was tired. She looked around hoping for some cat to come up looking for help.
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Characters : Dandelionpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 112

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 5:24

Dandelionkit spotted Thinstripe outside the warriors den. She snuck around the camp, trying not to be spotted. She reached a bush a few pawsteps behind Thinstripe and crouched, excitement and concentration gleaming in her eyes. She put her weight into her haunches and then pounce! She landed directly on Thinstripe's tail.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 13:08

Thinstripe head popped up, she looked back and saw one of her favorite kit's to hang out with Dandelionkit "Hey Dandelionkit"
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 19:50

"Hi" mewed Dandelionkit. "Are you busy today? I want to learn how to stalk. Watch this." Dandelionkit crouched down and began creeping forward, her target a leaf. When she was one tail length away, Dandelionkit gave a lash of her tail and pounced forward. She landed slightly to the side of the leaf and with a growl placed her paws firmly on top of it.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 20:05

Thinstripe giggled "I'm not busy, just some advice though that you might not want to lash your tail, your prey can hear it and run off up a tree or in a hole" she crouched down "Rember yesterday how I stayed still and stalked the sparrow, that's what you want to do" she trotted into the shadows and kept silent, hoped Dandelionkit wouldn't see her. She crouched behind her making barley a noise, she jumped up her claws sheathed and put one on Dandelionkits back knocking her down "Like that"
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 5:27

She jumped up. "Awesome!" purred Dandelionkit. "I couldn't even hear you! Although, I suppose that's the point." Dandelionkit crouched again and slipped into the shadows, hoping she was quiet enough. She went into the ferns behind the apprentice den and then turned around and sneaked back. When she was only a rabbit length behind Thinstripe, she leapt, landing on Thinstripe's back causing the two cats to roll together. Dandelionkit jumped up, shook her coat out and mewed, "How'd I do?"
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 13:08

Thinstripe smiled "Great" she looked back at the shadows a small bit and back at Dandelionkit, she picked up her paw and licked it. She got up off the snowy ground and rubbed her wet paw on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:50

Dandelionkit opened her mouth to respond just as a call sounded from the elder's den. "Oh!" she mewed. "I just remembered. The elders promised to tell me a story about a fox hunt. I've got to go. See you later, Thinstripe!" Waving her tail in good-bye, Dandelionkit trotted off through the snow to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 20:12

Thinstripe flicked her tail and pawed the snow "Mouse dung" she murmured quietly as she trotted off the fresh-kill pile
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016 - 5:21

A few heartbeats later Dandelionkit bounced back out of the elder's den. She trotted over to Thinstripe and mewed "Still not busy? I changed my mind about going to the elder's den. Remember that smell when you gave me a tour of camp? Well, no story is worth having to smell that. So, what do you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016 - 13:13

Thinstripe's face lit up "Well I said I would teach you some hunting moves didn't I?" she mewed, she got into a crouch "Remember how I told you how to sneak up, that's what you want to do then you wait awhile and pounce on your prey"
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyWed 16 Mar 2016 - 19:49

Dandelionkit crouched down and copied Thinstripe. She spotted a leaf a few fox lengths away and slowly sneaked towards it. When she was only a tail length away she paused, getting ready to pounce. Just then, though, a gust wind blew through the camp. Dandelionkit hurriedly tried to pounce, but the leaf had already went with the wind. "Mouse dung." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyThu 17 Mar 2016 - 1:44

Thinstripe looked at her "That can happen when the wind comes, you first must know where it will blow" she opened her mouth "Try"
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyThu 17 Mar 2016 - 5:25

Dandelionkit opened her mouth to taste the air. A small breeze was blowing. "It's coming from that way she meowed, flicking her tail towards Highrock. "So, I should have my back facing highrock so that the leaf will blow towards me." Dandelionkit suddenly gave an amused purr. "Not that this will help with real prey, because real prey doesn't blow away!"
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light EmptyThu 17 Mar 2016 - 13:17

Thinstripe purred "Yes" she mewed smiling, she flicked the end of her tail at her to keep quiet "Now wait and pounce" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn's light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn's light
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: