Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Pending cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Pending cats   Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:43 am

Alright, this is just a place for me to put cats so they are ready whenever I plan to put them into WWC. This is also a chance for others to make plans about if they want any relations to my characters ahead of time. If you do want them to have relations, please PM me, don't comment on here. I will put that with their information if it is agreed on.

Cat Name: Dove-kit-paw-fur

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Shy, soft-spoken she-cat that dislikes violence. She is very protective of kits and will put others before herself. She is very patient as well, once again making her good with kits.

Origins:*
Clan: ThunderClan

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:08 am

Cat Name: Morning-kit-paw-fog

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Morningfog is a adventurous cat, she loves to plan things and explore. This she-cat enjoys being with clanmates and hates being by herself.

Clan: RiverClan

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:14 am

Cat Name: Birch-kit-paw-??? (Any suggestions?)

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: A hot-tempered tom when provoked, he enjoys training with his clanmates and dislikes kit. The tom's attitude is larger than him as he never seems to notice his smaller form.

Clan: WindClan

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:23 am

Cat Name: Glass

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: A diligent tom that takes loyalty very seriously. He won't hesitate to kill if he feels that a cat had betrayed him.

Clan:N/A

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:07 am

Cat Name: Dew-kit-paw-whisker

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: A very strict and stern cat, he dislikes cats that show weakness. Dewwhisker doesn't enjoy being around excited cats and tends to stay away from loud noise.

Clan: RiverClan

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:11 am

I have a suggestion for Birch maybe Birchheart or Birchfoot?

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:13 am

I'll keep it in mind, thanks.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Cat Name: Bat

Appearance:
Spoiler:

A long-legged black cat with very sleek fur and ice blue eyes.

Personality: Smart, resourceful, quite intimidating. He is strict when it comes to things he cares about.

Clan: N/A

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuna

Characters : Cloverpaw, Vinepaw, Adderpaw, & Bearpaw
Female
Pisces Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Birchthroat is an idea

(no gathering, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Bearpaw - ShadowClan - Tom
(no gathering, 0/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Cloverpaw - RiverClan - Tom
(no gathering, 2/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Cat Name: Grouse-kit-paw-heart

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: A loving cat who will stand up for others no matter if they are rivals. He is protective of family and is flattered easily.

Clan: WindClan or ThunderClan

Cat Name: Robin-kit-paw-feather

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Inquisitive, quite playful, he'll do his best to make you laugh and he's a flirt.

Origins*:

Clan: RiverClan or ThunderClan

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pending cats   

Back to top Go down

Pending cats
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: