Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thinny Thin-Thin

Characters : Foxkit [F]
Female
Sagittarius Number of posts : 4239
Clan/Rank : I N A L L T H E F A N D O M S

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:37 pm

Scout licked the blood off his paws "Thank you, she's wrong about you doing the wrong thing" he mewed his voice was sweet and gentle other than rough and scratchy

Foxkit | ThunderClan | Kit | #cc6600

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:55 pm

Webpaw growled and lashed his tail, launching for Dovestrike, anger coursing through him. He bit into her fur and twisted his head sharply.

Webpaw used Twisting Bite, dealing 20 HP and costing 15 SP

Webpaw
9/80 HP
25/80 SP

Dovestrike
6/40 HP
100/120 SP

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:03 pm

Scout growled, he bit hard on Webpaw's tail and kept a good grip so he wouldn't escape

Scout used Tail Yank, dealing 13 damage and costing 10 stamina

Scout
32/110
60/110

Webpaw

10-/80 (out)
25/80

OOC: I need someone to kill Scout

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyleca

Characters : Viperfang[VF] Badgerpaw[BM] Spiderpaw[SH] Wrenpaw[WF]
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 789
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior[VF] Shadowclan apprentice[BM] Shadowclan apprentice[SH] Windclan apprentice[WF]

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:06 pm

OOC: Viperpaw can try and kill Scout for you

"No one messes with my clanmates!" she yowled. Viperpaw growled and ran up to Scout, slicing his flank with unsheathed claws.

Viperpaw used Front-paw strike, costing 10 stamina and 14 damage

Viperpaw
20/60

Scout
18/60

Female

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Scout growled he shook his head and looked around, he tried to get up but slipped

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:24 pm

Webpaw screeched in pain before letting go of Dovestrike, with what little energy he had left he limped to Eaglepaw and Nettletail. He narrowed his eyes as he watched Scout carefully, if his sister was harmed, the rogue would regret it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Eaglepaw licked Webpaw's wounds but still stayed on the ground

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyleca

Female
Aries Goat
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior[VF] Shadowclan apprentice[BM] Shadowclan apprentice[SH] Windclan apprentice[WF]

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Viperpaw backed only a few steps away when Scout tried to get up. She lunged forward as he slipped and bit down hard on his throat, feeling the warm blood drip down her mouth and his life ebb away. She let go when Scout went limp. She stared down at him. Now you wont be able to hurt any more of my clanmates! she thought. She looked to Webpaw and padded over. "are you okay?" she asked with what little breath she had left.

Viperpaw used Killing-Bite, costing 10 stamina and 20 damage

Viperpaw
20/50

Scout
-2/60

Female

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Scout fell to the ground blood dripping from his throat, he tried to speak but the only sound that came out was bubbling blood. He opened his mouth again but blood dripped out, he began to shake and only heartbeats later he stopped and laid still.

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Webpaw nodded and sighed, looking at Nettletail, they couldn't leave her alone... He raised his head and touched noses with his sister. "Good job.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Eaglepaw looked over to Nettletail, she got up and walked over to her she felt bad for her. She started to lick her wounds just how she had done with Webpaw.

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 993
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Dovestrike watched in horror. She bared her teeth at the apprentice. "Fox-hearted murderer.." She hissed. She crept towards Scout's body and dragged it off, glaring at Viperpaw with cold eyes.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyleca

Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:13 pm

"Good." she mewed. She heard Dovestrike's remark, but it didn't phase her. I protected my clanmates she thought. It was the right thing to do she thought. "Im heading back to Shadowclan territory. There is not much I know about curing injuries, so I cant help. Just stay here and rest until your well enough to return." she mewed as she turned and headed back to the Shadowclan border.

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:16 pm

Webpaw gestured to Nettletail and shot a taunting look at Dovestrike. "Why don't you make yourself useful and take her home? It's the right thing to do, isn't it? You're the honorable one here."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinny Thin-Thin

Female

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Eaglepaw looked at Webpaw and walked over, she laid down next to him "Webpaw, do you think your ready to go?" she murmured into his ear

I'm trash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)   

Back to top Go down

A fight near fourtrees (open for ever one who signed up for the Rouge and clan fight)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: