Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trials and Tribulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Trials and Tribulations Empty
PostSubject: Trials and Tribulations   Trials and Tribulations EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 7:53

The she-cat swished her tail steadily back and forth, disturbing the soupy fog that hung in the cold, stale air. Before her lay a marvellous opportunity. It was a little bit exciting, honestly, but she intended to keep a calm and collected composure throughout the entirety of the ordeal. StarClan wasn't in the way of her intentions, now. She had been watching the forest of the living for a long time, and now was the opportune moment for some intervention.

And so she waited atop a gnarled old stump, patiently anticipating the arrival of two ThunderClan cats.

Trials and Tribulations 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Trials and Tribulations   Trials and Tribulations EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 10:25

Padding through the forest, Echostrike honestly felt watched and worried. There was a wrong feeling in the mist, and she didn't like it. But she continued to go through, as if she was searching for something.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Trials and Tribulations   Trials and Tribulations EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 10:44

OOC: Sorry this took so terribly long. I was waiting for Grey to post, but she never ended up doing so, so I guess I'll just go on without her.

IC:

Ivoryheart's tail curled in excitement as the scent of the living hit her nose. She could smell the fear on the she-cat's pelt as she approached. Finally, her time had come. In this hour, she would surely add to the ranks of the Dark Forest. She could feel the confidence building inside of her. With every new cat that looked to the shadows, StarClan's influence over the forest waned and became more frail. Foolish, lost Clan cat.. You will be easy to sway. I can see the darkness in your heart.

"Lost?" the dark-furred warrior chuckled, fixating her gaze on the faint figure in the distance. "Don't you worry, you're not alone here. I know, the fog can be a pain.. But just follow my voice, and you should find me.."

Trials and Tribulations 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials and Tribulations   Trials and Tribulations Empty

Back to top Go down

Trials and Tribulations
Page 1 of 1