Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Surroundings (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

New Surroundings (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New Surroundings (Open)   New Surroundings (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:12 am

Mantiskit opened her emerald green eyes and found herself lying in a warm, starry forest. The scent of prey was on the breeze and the trees and plants were greener than they usually are, even in Greenleaf. Though she never got to experience Greenleaf, this seemed amazing. She sat up and looked at her paw. It was normal, not swollen or full of pain. In fact her entire body felt normal, maybe even better than normal. She didn't know where she was, but her curiosity got the best of her. So, she stood up and started to wander. "This place is amazing!" she murmured under her breath in awe. But, after the amazment sank in, so did questions. Where am I? Why am I here? How did I get here? What happened to me? What happened to Silverfern and Antpaw? to name a few. She only stopped when she could sense someone nearby. She looked around and scented a cat, she didn't know who though.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: New Surroundings (Open)   New Surroundings (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:17 am

"Greetings, Mantiskit." Mewed a bright, happy, yet respectful voice from the shadows of a bush. It was a black tom with piercing yellow eyes and stars in his fur and eyes. "I'm Vinepaw! I'm from Shadowclan, too, you know! This is Starclan." He mewed cheerfully, though a stinging sadness clung to his words like moss on a tree. "Come with me, I know a really nice place to sit and be at peace." He mewed, flicking his tail for her to join him. He was only seven moons old, a little bit older than Mantiskit, and he had a more... Painful death. The tom waited for her to come along.

OOC- Hope you don't mind me joining this as well, I'm bored and I've got nothing to do currently.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: New Surroundings (Open)   New Surroundings (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:53 am

OOC: Its cool! It is open for anyone! Though Mantiskit may want to meet some certain people.

IC: She stood he ground as a tom with a sparkling black pelt emerged from the undergrowth. She listened to his greeting and conversation. "Hello Vinepaw. So this is Starclan?" she mewed as they walked in the starry territory. "If this is Starclan, that means I died?" she mewed with a confused and worried tone.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Surroundings (Open)   New Surroundings (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:36 pm

"Yeah. But... We couldn't do anything, y'know. It was your fate. But, in a way, you had it luckier than most kits and apprentices. My paw got chewed off by a sharp-toothed twoleg animal! It was scary!" He squealed, and, really, he didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. They approached a foresty clearing and he sat, waiting for her to sit, too.

OOC- Oh, okay.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: New Surroundings (Open)   New Surroundings (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Mantiskit walked into an open clearing and sat next to Vinepaw. Her mind was buzzing with questions and thoughts. "Oh, Im sorry that that's how you died. I guess I am lucky" she mewed to Vinepaw. "If were in Starclan, arent we supposed to look over the living? Can I see my friend Viperpaw?" she asked with sadness in her eyes. "We were very close when she lived in the nursery. When she became an apprentice we didn't hang out as much, but I still considered her to be very close to me. She would not be happy to hear that I, y'know, died." she explained.

OOC: Viperpaw is one of my cats.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Surroundings (Open)   New Surroundings (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:41 pm

"Hm. Well, when I came here, I thought the same things as you! We can view them if we want to, it's a matter of putting your mind into it and going down there to see them. It's pretty easy, but I was a little confused at first. And yeah, I'm sure she misses you too. I watched over my brothers and sisters after I died, but they joined me soon after. I didn't want them to, though, but fates are decided before cats are even born, I guess. It's really confusing!" He explained cheerfully to the small, seemingly worried she-cat. It brought back bad memories, but he didn't really care. Most of his family was with him here now, so he was content.

OOC- I don't really know much about connecting to the Earth, so I tried to explain it to the best of my knowledge on the subject. I hope that suffices!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: New Surroundings (Open)   New Surroundings (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 8:54 pm

A light gray she kit with dark gray spots all over and pale icy blue eyes stumbled into the clearing. "Vinepaw? What are you doing up so early in the morning?" Came the meow of his sister, Snowkit. She blinked and padded over and nuzzled him. Vinepaw was one of her favorite siblings out of the lot of them Rainfire was still alive so he'd always be the first born whereas Snowkit was the second born and everyone else came in that litter. She had died from falling out of a tree and breaking her back and the pain was horrible but it mended immediately when she came to Starclan.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: New Surroundings (Open)   New Surroundings (Open) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:00 pm

OOC: yeah, I know a few ways that Mantiskit could visit them. I wont put it in this reply but, I know a way I can make it happen later on.

OC: "Okay, I'll be sure to try that!" Mantiskit mewed before a gray colored kit, burst into the clearing asking why Vinepaw was up so early. "He was telling me about what this place is and some other things." she mewed in reply

PostSubject: Re: New Surroundings (Open)   New Surroundings (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Surroundings (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: StarClan Territory-
Jump to: