Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? Empty
PostSubject: Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC?   Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 12:33

I hope this is okay to put here.

Miraculous Ladybug is a show in Paris that has recently started airing in the USA since January. There are 20 episodes (aired in FRENCH so far).

It's okay if this isn't allowed but I just want to try.

So I was wondering if anyone on the site here is a Miraculous fan? And after watching the 20th episode, I feel like I need to theorize with more fans about the show, how the events are beginning to grow, and just to talk about how Thomas Astruc (creator of the show) might have something big planned.

I'll start off with my big 'what'...

At the end of Episode 20, it goes to the perspective of Papillon (HawkMoth) after Ladybug and Chat Noir defeat the akumatized victim. When it goes there, HawkMoth seems much angrier and more frustrated about his defeat for he falls onto his knees in front of the window that allows his akumas to fly out of. He sits there, on his knees, and says to himself what he says in every defeat, along the lines of "I will soon get you, Ladybug and Chat Noir".
But what he REALLY says is what gets me wondering (I am going to say exactly what he says)
"Do not rejoice too quickly, both of you. Because one day will come when where I'll make you listen to my favorite music (because the villain was Guitar Villain). The requiem of your defeat, Ladybug and Chat Noir!"
You're probably wondering why that strikes me in particular. It's not exactly his words, but mostly what happens afterward.

IN EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, the window to his hideout shuts like a camera... except in this episode... It stays open. And in a few of those scenes, you see two or three black and purple akumas, but some fans are theorizing that as just the lighting, but we can't be certain as to what Thomas is laying out for us.
All we know is to not trust Thomas right now since he's been teasing us about upcoming events. (haha)

As for the LadyNoir ship...
In episode 20, Chat touches Ladybug's shoulder or stands behind her with his hands on her shoulder once or twice:
Spoiler:

And Adrinette:
Adrien goes up to Marinette at the end of the show and asks for her to sign Jagged Stone's album cover (since she created it) and he seems almost nervous to talk to her.

Well lets see what we can all theorize (if we can)

Also, please inform me if this is not in the right place or not allowed :) Thanks

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC?   Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 8:13

Has anyone noticed that there are 4 Kwami (Like Tikki and Plagg) in the opening? Do you think we may be introduced to two new super heroes eventually?

Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? Latest?cb=20150925060802

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC?   Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 4:53

I know this is super late but I just binge watched the whole show! I love it :P

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC?   Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 18:41

It's not too late, ML is a great show! ^.^

Responding to my own post up above:
Heh. I was right. xD But there are still three kwamis left to be discovered. The peacock, the bumblebee, and a third one I can't quite make out. This is just a theory, but I think Adrien's mom had the peacock miraculous. Thoughts?

EDIT:: I just realized that the third one is the true Volpina. xD Also, the peacock's miraculous is missing from the box. Only the bumble bee hair comb and fox necklace remain.

EDIT #2:: I found a picture that confirmed it! The peacock broach miraculous was sitting next to Adrien's mother's photo in one scene! I've also come across multiple fan art drawings that depict Chloe as Queen Bee. No thank you. xD

Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? Latest?cb=20160319160548

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC?   Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 18:58

I've watched all of it, and am looking forward to season two. c:

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC?   Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug Fans on WCC?
Page 1 of 1