Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) Empty
PostSubject: Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please)   Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 5:00

He was just itching so badly to rip his claws through some flesh of a cat. Not a rouge, no he was sick of rouges, he wanted to let his wrath fall upon a clan cat. He craved to strike back on Shadowclan, but he knew that it wouldn't be smart. They all knew who he was and knew that he had been exiled; they would kill him on sight. He needed to sink his fangs into the skin of a cat from a different clan for now, and he found himself following where his paws took him. His black and white shattered-looking pelt glistened in the sunlight as he crossed the Twolegplace border into the forest and breathed in the scent of fresh air. It was time to hunt some prey.

Shatteredsoul swiftly ran through the forest, letting his nose guide him to a cat in the area. By the look of things, he was in Skyclan territory, which was good because he had never met a Skyclan cat, thus they would not know who he was or where he came from. Everything was falling perfectly into place. The tom slowed his run to a walk and then dodged behind a great pine tree, where he climbed the flimsy branches to somewhere in the middle and crouched. His senses told him that a cat was coming by. He closed his eyes and used them to determine who he was up against. The paw steps weren't as heavy as a tom's, so it had to of been a she-cat, and they also were swift and agile, so it wasn't the clumsy ones of an apprentice. So it was a she-cat warrior, and her scent was definitely Skyclan. He blinked open his eyes of blue ice to see a flash of a sandy ginger pelt near-by. He knew that she could smell him for sure, so she had to know there was a rouge there by now. It was time to attack.

Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) Image13

Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please)   Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 16:55

Sandfeather darted through the undergrowth after scenting a rouge. She wasn't in much of good health as it was, and she didn't need to get into a fight. Sandfeather jumped into a tree, scrambling to get a grip but she slid down. She was getting weaker each day, and now she couldn't even outrun a rouge! Sandfeather let out a hiss and she turned around, hearing a noise. Sandfeather's eyes widened.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please)   Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 2:40

The apprentice-sized but warrior-aged tom leaped out of the tree he was in and locked his gaze on the she-cat in front of him. With a lick of his lips, Shatteredsoul spoke. "You can't run from the inevitable," he purred as he unsheathed his claws and continued to near his victim.

---

Silverpaw was out hunting when she saw a flash of a sandy pelt dart by. The she-cat turned to see who it was and where it had gone, but she didn't turn quick enough. The silver apprentice sniffed the air and determined it had been Sandfeather she saw, then followed her scent until she saw a small black and white shattered-looking tom with cold blue eyes nearing Sandfeather. Silverpaw ducked behind a bush before she was seen and smelled the air again. She couldn't figure out which clan the tom was from, and she also couldn't make out what they were saying or what was happening, but she stayed to watch anyway.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please)   Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 12:30

Sandfeather's gaze met the rouge's. An alarm went off in her head as she knew this cat wasn't friendly. Sandfeather crouched down and lashed her tail, though fear was clearly shining in her eyes.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please)   Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 13:40

With a yowl, the tom pounced onto the she-cat and buried his sharp fangs into her throat, sinking them as deep into her flesh as he could. Warm blood oozed out and after a few minuets, Shatteredsoul pulled away. A twig snapped near-by, and his fur pricked up in alarm before he bolted off, sure that Snadfeather was dead.

---

She was frozen in fear as she watched in horror when the rouge leaped onto Sandfeather and bit her. It was as if she were in a dream, and when she finally snapped out of the daze, she stepped forward, right onto a twig, causing the fast rouge to dart away. Silverpaw ran to the Skyclan warrior, still unable to believe what had just happened. "Sandfeather! Oh, Starclan, Sandfeather! Don't worry, you'll be alright, you're going to live. I just need to get you to Acornheather!" The scarlet liquid was already forming a puddle on the ground and Silverpaw struggled to get Sandfeather onto her back to bring to camp. She kept denying that the warrior was already probably dead, and told herself that she would do whatever it took to get Sandfeather to the medicine cat.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please)   Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 12:04

Sandfeather's screech was cut off as the teeth sunk into her throat and she thrashed, her mouth open but nothing came out. Sandfeather's body fell to the ground and she laid still except for the occasional twitch.

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please)   Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shatteredsoul Strikes Skyclan (Chat Bleu and I only please)
Page 1 of 1