Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Being bullied

Go down 
+3
Ash
Renette
addie ♥
7 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 17:20

Hey so I am being bullied at school and I don't know how to handle it, I'm going to keep his identity a secret...but he's saying I'm gross and ugly (I don't think I am that's at least what my friends say) and when I had to sit next to him to do something he said "Ew" to me and I said to stop, but of course since he's being mean like that he says "Well maybe you should stop being weird" and at I started feeling sad because of it. So can you guys help me get through this Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 17:34

Option A: Tell a parent, or teacher.

Option B: Beat them up.

Option C: Sass them.

Option D: Tell their parent personally.

Option E: Give Mama Grey a plane ticket for there and back.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 17:35

Well he is blind! I don't know what you look like but I am 100% sure he is completely incorrect.
A situation like this happened to me (funny story he did it to cover up that he liked me :0 ) I told the teachers immediately and they made sure he was not placed next to me or scolded him when he said bad things to me. If this continues even after you tell the teachers you could get your parents to come in and discuss the matter or talk to the counsellor for emotional support :)

If things get really out of hand you can even talk to your principal but I am sure it wont escalate to that level.

OR WE CAN DEAL WITH HIM MWAHAHA

I wish you the best of luck and I hope this all blows over, this is how I dealt/would deal with this situation but I don't want to push you into doing anything you're not comfortable with.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Being bullied  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 17:43

Ashwing likes option E :)

But seriously, don't let him get you down. He's not worthy of knowing your beautimous name. Telling parents and teachers is always good. Also I've found from experience that if you ignore them for long enough, they stop because it isn't fun anymore. We love ypu~

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 17:51

Thanks makes me feel better :) I'll ignore him one second he acts nice the other he just rude...but don't think I'll trust him now. Thanks for the advice Ashwing it really helps :3
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 18:03

Sounds great :) Don't let him get you down ^.^

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Being bullied  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 18:51

Just ignore him. He's just a dumb boy probably starting puberty. They grow out of it eventually.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Being bullied  B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 20:31

Basically what they said. Boys are boys... However, it becomes a bigger problem.. like, he starts saying meaner things and it gets worse, do not be afraid to tell your parents or a teacher or counselor. I say this will all sincerity. As someone who was seriously bullied in the past, I know what you're going through, and that is the best course of action you can take.

Stay strong! You can do it :D
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 19:52

Here's a song that I hope makes you feel better.

We've been bullied too,
so we know how you feel.
But, still don't think
that it's no big deal.

Don't feel down.
Get rid of that frown.
Replace it with a smile,
and make it last a while.

There are some good people in this world.
Just remember that.
Ignore the bullies.
No matter how much they spat.

Encouragement is a mental campfire.
It warms up your heart
after it felt
like it fell apart.

Once it's bright,
keep that shine.
If the glow stays,
you'll be just fine.

Don't feel sad,
because once we see it,
we always get mad.
We want you glad.

Some make others broken,
but that's because they're broken too.
They just want some to feel their pain,
but we don't want it to be you.

Hope you liked that! :)
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

Being bullied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bullied    Being bullied  EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 20:01

Aw Thin, don't let him get you down! You have an arsenal of friends on here to back you up. If you ever feel comfortable(I don't want to be a stalker xD) you can Skype me, whether you just want to chat, or you actually want to do video call (There's an option to not show your face, if this makes you feel more comfortable). I'm here for you, whatever you need. ^.^ Don't feel like I'm pressuring you, I just wanted you to know it's an option I'm open to if you wanted to Skype someone. x3

And like the others said, if you feel you can't handle the bullying, you need to tell your parents, teachers, or another trusted adult. They can help, I promise!

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content