Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bliss (for Thea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 18:09

Pinedusk had been thinking for a bit now, about a few certain topics. He decided that, despite his own intentions, he needed to find someone sooner or later, even if it was just to continue on the family line. If Saltpelt or Breezeheart didn't, he would have to. Besides, what better way to piss off your siblings than to be first- and best- at something? Though, this was truly the first time that particular topic crossed his mind. In truth, he wasn't really looking for... Romance. Or anything relating to it. But the lazy tom had to find it sooner or later, and in order to beat his littermates, he had to find one... Sooner. Aye, but finding someone was hard. So, he made it over to one of his favorite places- the lone stump. It was nice to sit on and survey things, taking in the world around him, which he enjoyed. He had become very good at eavesdropping and watching, since everyone assumed he was always napping or interested in something else. But he was always secretly listening in order to find ways to interest you or confront you.
But he put all his thoughts away and stuffed them all inside a neat compartment in his mind, and relaxed as he slumped where he sat. He was calm, and he was content. For almost an hour, he stood like this, feeling... Just right. He then heard a louder rustle than before, not the far-away rustles from cats hunting or training. This once was near him. So, he turned around to face the cat who had interrupted his relax session.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 19:09

Dovepaw had been stalking a mouse over here, and when she saw two eyes staring at her, she shrieked in terror. She watched disappontedly as her prey ran off, then she fixed her gaze back onto the cat. She looked a bit closer, and realized it was Pinedusk. "O-Oh..hi Pinedusk!!" She greeted cheerfully.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 19:51

He was quite alarmed as she shreiked. His fur bristled as he didn't recognize her, then relaxed as she spoke. "Hey, Dovepaw. I see we both had quite a scare there." He said, fur laying flat now. "You okay? Here, come sit." He said, patting the rest of the stump with his tail for her to come. Hmm... A friend. Maybe...? No. Yes. I don't know... The tom was quite lazier these days, but also more relaxed. Dovepaw would be a fun change in scenery from the regular friends- Saltpelt, Breezeheart and the occasional kit or apprentice. He flashed her a quick smile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 9:47

"Uhm...thanks.." She padded over and sat next to him. "So..uh..what are you doing here?.." She looked to the tom.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 10:51

Pinedusk set a confused eye on her. "What I always do! Relaxing!" He exclaimed quite joyfully, his calm tone hoping to get her to settle down- she seemed a bit uptight currently. His ear twitched and he looked over the territory. "Care to join me?" He asked. The tom, maybe two or three moons older than her, was probably the laziest, most relaxed, easy-going cat around. He cocked his head at her with his question, waiting for an answer.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 12:16

Dovepaw purred and nodded. "But..how do I..relax??" She twilted her head a bit. Dhe had never relaxed like Pinedusk did, before, and she was eager to learn.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 12:26

"Well. There's many ways to do it. But, my personal favorite, is... Well... Hard to explain. I'll just show you by... Showing you." Too many words. Can't do it. I'll just show her, yeah. He was a bit surprised she didn't know how to relax like him- it really was quite simple. But you should never tell someone off, especially if you were trying to be their friend... or more, after all. So, he gestured for her to simply sit, shoulders slumped. "You just... Kinda... Sit, and listen to the sounds around you. And you have to be quiet. And... You let no negative thoughts hurt you, you just think simple, plain thoughts. You can close your eyes, or don't. Another way is to lay down and calm yourself, but this type is for here. To me, anyway." He explained eventually.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 12:56

She nodded and slumped her shoulders, and tried to think of things that made her happy. She closed her eyes to think better. "Happy thoughts..happy thoughts.." She thought about her family, and basking in the sun. She let out a small pur of contentment. "Now I see why you live to relax.." She said, listening to the birds chirping, and the wind whistling softly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 17:32

Pinedusk, through eyes closed, opened one and looked at her. "Exactly. Relaxation is bliss." He purred, soon closing his eyes again. He was calm, and relaxed. Content. Having company helped, despite previous thoughts. "We could, uh, do this again after this, another time, y'know. Companys always good." He mewed quietly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 4:57

She nodded. "Y-Yeah..another time.." She put her head on his shoulder unknowingly. 

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 5:02

As her head rested on his shoulder, he blinked his eyes open and tensed up a bit. W-what... After a few moments of tension, he eventually sunk into it and the tension disappeared, though he was still... Surprised. He looked at her, and for a split second, he thought, wow... Uh... She's... Kinda beautiful... But he quickly shut off the thought and relaxed again, unknowingly purring.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 5:12

Her ears perked at his purring, but they relaxed almsot immediately. "Probably thinking about something he enjoys.." She thought, sighing softly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 9:08

He eventually broke the silence. "So, uh, Dovepaw... What... What do you like to do for fun?" He asked her, green eyes gleaming in the pale sunlight that bathed the area. It was calm... Quiet... Nice. She was nice. This was all nice... Nothing had been this nice before. Nice, nice, nice... He stopped. He looked at her again, ears perked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 9:17

Dovepaw's ears perked, and she looked at him. "What? Oh, what do I like to do for fun??" She giggled. "Well..uh...exploring the territory..I guess..I do enjoy watching the kits play, too.." She smiled at the thought of tiny balls of fur, running after moss-balls.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 17:03

Pinedusk smiled a bit, and nodded. "Well, since we did something I like, why not do something you like?" He purred, eyes gleaming in the light sun.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bliss (for Thea) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bliss (for Thea)   Bliss (for Thea) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bliss (for Thea)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next