Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time with Webpaw (2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:15

Webpaw's head shot up, the sudden movement making him lightheaded. He groaned and blinked his eyes, his breathing shallow.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:17

"What happened in your dream Webpaw?" she meowed curiously her fur pricked up with fear

My Cats (Alive):
:Thinpaw:She-cat:ThunderClan:Apprentice:
:Eaglepaw:She-cat:ShadowClan:Apprentice:
:Scout:Tom:Loner:Would be a warrior:
:Lulu:She-cat:Loner:Would be a warrior:

Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 Sylveo11
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:25

Webpaw shook his head, looking at his paws as he sheathed his claws. "Just a nightmare I guess.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:27

"Please tell me, Webpaw I need to know you looked really scared" she meowed licking his ears

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:30

He leaned against her and sighed, relaxing against her. "It was just a nightmare, I'm fine."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:33

"Ok" she meowed taking a deep breath "So should we go hunting again or stay in camp, maybe eat first though" she meowed

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:38

He shrugged and looked at her, purring. "Let's eat first, then we can go from there."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:53

She nodded and trotted to the pile of fresh-kill and grabbed the lizard that he caught yesterday and brought it to the roots near the nursery

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:55

He grabbed a frog from the pile, sitting with her by the roots.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 1:59

She started eating and looked at Webpaw and went back to eating

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 2:02

He started to eat as well, his tail swaying behind him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 2:05

When se had finished she got up and stretched then started to groom herself

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 2:08

He groomed as well, getting the unruly tufts of fur to go down.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 2:13

She looked at the sky and saw it was a warm day not very cold "You almost done?" she asked

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 15:18

He nodded, looking at Eaglepaw. "How did you sleep?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw (2)   Time with Webpaw (2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time with Webpaw (2)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next