Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash

Characters : Ashstar, Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowpaw, Graykit. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3199
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Apprentice, SkyClan Kit.

PostSubject: Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Ashwing leaped onto the Tallrock. She had often imagined herself up here as a kit, but never truly thought she would get here. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled the time-honored words.

Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater~Snowpaw~Gingerstripe~Graykit
Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Apprentice~Young Warrior~Kit
WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan~SkyClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Pinedusk padded over, thick pelt shielding him from the cold winds. It was nice today, and was excited to finally see the well-deserving Ashwing on the Tallrock. He took a seat near the back, hoping to recieve his first apprentice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:02 pm

ooc: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can't go making ceremonies like this unless I ask you to. Pantherkit is inactive and hasn't posted, Willowkit is inactive, Hobblekit told me to hold off their ceremony, and we don't even have a Breezekit in WindClan.

Do not do this again unless I'm away or I ask you to personally. This topic is closed.

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: