Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2886
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Ashwing leaped onto the Tallrock. She had often imagined herself up here as a kit, but never truly thought she would get here. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled the time-honored words.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerpaw~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:53 pm

Pinedusk padded over, thick pelt shielding him from the cold winds. It was nice today, and was excited to finally see the well-deserving Ashwing on the Tallrock. He took a seat near the back, hoping to recieve his first apprentice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:02 pm

ooc: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can't go making ceremonies like this unless I ask you to. Pantherkit is inactive and hasn't posted, Willowkit is inactive, Hobblekit told me to hold off their ceremony, and we don't even have a Breezekit in WindClan.

Do not do this again unless I'm away or I ask you to personally. This topic is closed.

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Breezekit, Willowkit, Pantherkit and Hobblekit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: