Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Need Company [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I Need Company [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I Need Company [Open]   I Need Company [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 14:57

Thinpaw sat outside the apprentice den since she didn't have much to do at the time, she waited for someone to say hi or stop by. She didn't have many friends so she sat their and waited for another apprentice or warrior maybe come and say hey.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I Need Company [Open]   I Need Company [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 16:34

Moonpaw padded by to see Thinpaw. "Hey Thinpaw! Watcha doing all alone?" The pure white she cat meowed blinking her pale icy blue eye and her light green eye.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Need Company [Open]   I Need Company [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 17:28

Thinpaw saw Moonpaw coming " Hey Moonpaw! How is training going for you?" She meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I Need Company [Open]   I Need Company [Open] EmptyWed 17 Feb 2016 - 6:32

Moonpaw smiled as she sat down. "Training is going great for me. How about you?" She purred and flicker her ears towards Thinpaw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Need Company [Open]   I Need Company [Open] EmptyWed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:08

Thinpaw looked at Moonpaw with shiny eyes "Great" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Company [Open]   I Need Company [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Company [Open]
Page 1 of 1