Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) Empty
PostSubject: I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw)   I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:33

Kestrelstorm didn't want to waste time. After the apprentice ceremony, his paws itched to show his new apprentice the rolling hills of the moor. He was apprehensive to go now, in case Sablefur wanted to announce the new deputy while they were gone. However, he asked a fellow warrior to come and fetch him and Foxpaw if the ceremony was starting, and to wait for him. With that added comfort and safety net, he returned to his apprentice. HIS apprentice. It felt odd, being a mentor so shortly after he became a warrior. Maybe Sablefur did this for a reason... It was all he could think about; being WindClan's next deputy. But, when he saw Foxpaw eagerly waiting for him, the thought went away temperarily.

"Come, Foxpaw. I'm going to show you the territory and tell you a little about WindClan. Are you ready?" he asked gently, glancing to the entrance. It was a windy, chilly day; perfect for him and hopefully Foxpaw as well.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw)   I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:03

Foxpaw's tail swayed in the air with excitement, "I'm ready!" He said happily, he was going to be trained by his favourite cat, even though he was just made a warrior it didn't bother Foxpaw at all.
'Imagine if Kestrelstorm became deputy, that would be amazing!' He though as he trotted with his new mentor, considering the recent situation it wasn't impossible.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw)   I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 11:30

OoC: We gona keep on the idea that the ceremony hasn't happened yet

Kestrelstorm turned and headed out of the camp, keeping his pace reasonable for the young cat. As they reached the top of the hill that encased the camp, he paused to let Foxpaw catch up. "This is WindClan, Foxpaw!" he exclaimed happily, gazing upon the seeminly endless rolling hills he, and soon Foxpaw, would call home.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw)   I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 16:53

Foxpaw let out a squee of excitement and pranced around a little, it was a beautiful land and he loved it so much. "What shall we do first?" Foxpaw questioned to his mentor

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw)   I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 7:33

"I'm going to show you the borders." he replied with an amused purr. "You might want to save your energy!" with a murr of happiness, he took off at a jog.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw)   I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 17:01

"Oh okay! I can't wait to see the boarders, do you think we will see any trespassers?" Foxpaw purred as he imagined his mentor and him fighting a cat from another clan, 'no cat could beat Kestrelstrom in a fight!' He thought to himself.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw)   I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can Show You The World (Foxpaw)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: