Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unknown [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyMon 15 Feb 2016 - 6:20

OOC: Let Kes and Bleu post please guys, they are important in this topic.

Spottedstar lay in pain in her den, only using a stick to keep quiet. Feeling another twinge of pain, she heard the stick crack. Letting it go, she finally knew she had to get help. "Dreamleaf!" she shouted, knowing her son was probably in the forest now, with him now being a warrior. Her heart kept causing her pain, at least it felt like her heart. She didn't know anymore.

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyMon 15 Feb 2016 - 10:12

Dreamleaf padded into Spottedstar's den, warily. She didn't know what to do, she'd tried nearly every herb... if only Nightfire was here to help her on this. Dreamleaf made her way over to Spottedstar. She tried to not show weakness, that she was strong... but she really was bad at doing that. Dreamleaf frowned. She began to recount all the herbs she had used on the leader, but nothing was working. Her herb stock was getting low. She must be missing something.
"Spottedstar," Dreamleaf said as she stopped in front of Spottedstar, pure worry clouding her face.

OOC: Ok, hopefully this is better

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:27

Wisteriasky was stressed. Nothing was going right, nothing at all. Only ThunderClan had accepted her as an Independent Medicine cat, even though it was StarClan's choice for her! And then, when she had made it to the place she had chosen to reside, there was a whole clan living there. They were kind enough and mostly left her alone, but she as unable to do what she wanted to do in fear of sabotage or them taking anything, as well as the space they took up. In order to make a temple-like area of StarClan, she would need them gone. Yet, she couldn't do anything. So she put it to the side.

After getting out of her week or two funk of depression and the feeling of failure, Wisteriasky decided it would be time to try and visit ThunderClan. To kind of get her paws wet and to send her in the right way. So, on a dewy and chilly morning, she left the herbs she had found to help her father, ate a mouse, and head out. She walked briskly, finally feeling purpose in her paws again. She skirted the clan borders until she reached ThunderClan. Hesitating at the border, she wondered if she was found if she would be killed. Even though their leader and ex-medicine cat had accepted her, it didn't mean the other warriors would. Taking a deep breath, she plunged into the underbrush.

It was tough going in ThunderClan territory. She was not used to all of the thorns and brambles that the ThunderClan cats dealt with daily. By the time she found a pathway that held ThunderClan's fresh scent, she felt as if her own pelt had been torn off and left behind. Well, at least I can find my way back. she thought to herself as she neared a heavy wave of ThunderClan's scent. Rushing forward, she entered the camp to hear screeching from a rock in the center of the clearing. She saw Dreamleaf, the new full medicine cat, sprint across the clearing. Jumping into medicine cat mode, she bounded after her, stopping at the entrance. "Dreamleaf, it's Wisteriasky. What's going on?" she asked in a hushed, nervous voice. Out of all the times to come, she chose now. Was that good, or bad? Would she still be welcomed?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Unknown [Open] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 11:11

Spottedstar had looked up at Dreamleaf, almost desperate for a new herb or something, but she had heard Wisteriasky. She felt another pain in her chest, crying out a little. She clawed at the house, huffing as the pain passed. "Come in Wisteriasky." she mewed.

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 11:17

Dreamleaf turned to Wisteriasky, relief and terror running through her eyes.
"Her heart... I've tried everything but I can't find the right herb or mixture," Dreamleaf murmured. She filled Wisteriasky in on what was going on, glad to have another Medicine Cat helping. Dreamleaf shook her head sadly.
"I've lost most of my herbs trying to find a mixture..." Dreamleaf whispered to Wisteriasky, just enough so Spottedstar couldn't hear. She didn't want the leader to realize how much of a panic the Medicine Cat was in. Dreamleaf was under layers of stress, staying up several nights in a row to get something right. Dreamleaf's tail lashed and she gazed at Spottedstar.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 12:17

Wisteriasky stiffened as she heard the leader's problems. Even though she had not talked to Spottedstar before the last gathering, or anyone from ThunderClan, she felt the drive to save the clan from disaster. Her eyes softened with empathy when Dreamleaf told her of the lack of herbs. She knew how that felt-- being all out. Wisteriasky took a deep breath. "When Spottedstar is healed, I'll help you restock." she whispered solemnly, before turning her attention to Spottedstar again.

Crouching by the pretty she-cat's chest, she pressed her ear and held her breath. The heart was beating irradically and out of rhythm, something she heard only in the oldest of elders before. "Spottedstar, you said you start having this after your last life lost, yes?" she paused, going through her mind the right questions to ask. "How did you die last time?" Yes, that would help. If it was sickness, maybe the sickness had spread to her heart. If it was blood loss, maybe the heart couldn't readjust. This was a tough situation, but she was determined to solve it.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Unknown [Open] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 19:59

Spottedstar looked down at Wisteriasky. "It was when my beloved friend and old apprentice died, Specklefur." she felt her heart twinge in pain. "But I believe it was both a mixture of a heart attack and broken heart syndrome, not sure what that is, but the title says enough. It happened in my sleep, but the whole time I was with Starclan and Specklefur." she felt another twinge of pain. It was so sad.

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 20:09

Dreamleaf watched quietly, watching Wisteriasky intently. The Medicine Cat ran through herbs in her mind. Nothing fit in place, nothing. Dreamleaf sat down and recalled her herbs over and over while listening to Spottedstar and Wisteriasky. She had to remember something that could help.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyWed 17 Feb 2016 - 12:55

"A heart attack!" she exclaimed. "A heart attack." she said again, pacing. "Has this pain been continuous the last few days? Or just starting now?" Her mind wandered over the herbs that she had learned while she was an apprentice. She just couldn't think of anything that would help besides poppy seeds, and that would only stop the pain and make her sleep, which could be deadly. "How long ago was this life loss? How does the pain feel? Describe it." she felt a rush, like she was doing something important for once in her life. This probably was one of the most important times in her life. StarClan must be right.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Unknown [Open] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 19:26

"Continuous, but got worse over time. And over 6 moons ago."

OOC: Short, sorry.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 19:57

"So it's not a heart attack right now." She concluded, nodding. "Your heart was so broken and damaged, that even a life change couldn't fix it." She thought to herself. "You know, there's this plant outside my barn that a passerby told me helped his heart when it was like this too. Foxglove, I think he called it." She sat once again, crouching near to her patient. "I'm not sure it'll work, Spottedstar, but would you like me to try it?" She asked softly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Unknown [Open] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 11:29

Dreamleaf looked up at Wisteriasky and something clicked.
"I think someone mentioned that herb before, Foxglove seed," Dreamleaf murmured quietly and looked at Spottedstar.

Rose

Taurus Cat

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 19:44

Spottedstar looked up "isn't that dangerous? I heard it was. But I'll try anything at this point."

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 18:19

"Alright, I'll go and get it, Spottedstar." She stood, nodding to Dreamleaf and brushing past. She raced through the camp, through the forest in the trail she just made, and back to the barn. Along the way she picked some leaves to carry the seeds in. When she reached the barn, she ignored all the pesky loners and headed straight to the clump of flowers she identified as foxglove. She made a mental note to ask her father to tend to these plants as well. Getting a nice haul of seeds, she wrapped them up tightly and raced back to camp.

When she made it back to camp, her jaws ached from carrying the bundle and her lungs hurt from the excursion of the trip. Slowly, she padded into the den, setting the seeds besides the leader. "Dreamleaf, can you please get some honey and some wet moss?" she asked politely, not wanting to sound bossy but she needed the supplies and didn't know where to get them. Carefully, she unwrapped the leaf wrap and turned to Spottedstar once again. "Alright, when she brings the wet moss and the honey, I want you to lap some water, and then the seeds. They may be really bitter, so that's why I requested the honey." she explained softly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Unknown [Open] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 9:24

Dreamleaf waited, trying to be as patient as possible. It seemed like forever until Wisteriasky ran back into the den with a bundle of herbs. Dreamleaf's ears flicked at the order and she took off toward her den. Dreamleaf gingerly got the supplies, honey and wet moss, before hurrying back to the Leader's den. Dreamleaf dropped her bundle down carefully.

Unknown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next