Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Lark's Call [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

The Lark's Call [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Lark's Call [Open]   The Lark's Call [Open] EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 16:39

Steady amber eyes flickered from the shadows of the apprentice den, Larkpaw hunched over her half-eaten frog as she stared out at the camp. She licked her lips, removing any trace of her dinner. She was excited to start her training whenever Fennelcloud was ready, happy that the warrior was her mentor. After all, being the apprentice of the leader's kit was an honor - at least she saw it as so. She also hadn't seen much of her brother, which pained her. She only had him and their father as blood-related family - with no real memories of their mother to be spoken of. But she cared little for that. The queens of the Clan served as her mother and caretaker as long as she could remember, and that was good enough for her. To her, ShadowClan was family. Not one of blood, but spirit. No matter what the other Clans thought, she would stick with her Clanmates until her dying breath. But...That seemed a great time away, she was only a new apprentice after all. Her eyes fell from scanning the camp to her food, leaning down to take another bite. She was happy to eat alone, but it wasn't as if she would turn away if anyone wished to join her. She may liked being anti-social, but she wasn't that anti-social.

The Lark's Call [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Call [Open]   The Lark's Call [Open] EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 1:28

Webpaw looked up at Jaggeddrock, doubt making him feel uneasy. After the clan meeting he had wondered just how much of the clan really weren't part of the code. The apprentice tried to get rid of the idea I'm part of the code, the only thing I can do is stay that way.. Webpaw took a thrush from the pile, the feathers tempting him to sneeze, and looked around ShadowClan's camp. When he spotted Larkpaw he sat next to she-cat. "Room for one more?" He asked as he looked at her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Call [Open]   The Lark's Call [Open] EmptyMon 15 Feb 2016 - 5:12

Larkpaw's ear flickered at the sound of an approaching cat, lifting her gaze to stare at her denmate Webpaw, as he sat down next to her with a thrush from the prey pile. "Of course," she replied with a flicker of her tail, before her eyes snapped down to her frog as she took another bite. "How have your training been going?" she asked once she swallowed her morsel, deciding small talk was the way to go other then sitting in silence. The whole sitting in silence thing tended to get awkward fast.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Call [Open]   The Lark's Call [Open] EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 0:12

Webpaw's tail twitched as he took a bit of his own prey, making a side note to give the feather to the kit afterwards and looked across the camp. "My training is going well, what about your training? The cold isn't to kind to us." He glanced around before looking back at Larkpaw.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Call [Open]   The Lark's Call [Open] EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:56

Larkpaw responded with a shrug to his question, her eyes drifting around the camp as her whiskers twitched. "Good, I suppose. Fennelcloud hasn't done all that much with my training so far, but I was only named an apprentice a short while ago." She paused at he mentioned the cold, her tortoiseshell fur prickling from the bitter winds as she nodded swiftly in agreement. "The sooner Leafbare is over, the better."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Call [Open]   The Lark's Call [Open] EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 10:29

He nodded and sighed, he knew how it felt when a cat's mentor didn't train with them. "Magpiewing hasn't done much with me either, I usually learn from other apprentices or warriors." Webpaw meowed. "I wonder how the other clans are doing, I hear sickness spreads fast in this weather."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Call [Open]   The Lark's Call [Open] EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 14:43

Oh, Magpiewing was his mentor? Larkpaw almost flinched at that, her gaze flickering back to the half-eaten frog sitting at her paws. She hadn't seen a lot of her father, but he was almost always busy she supposed. "I can't say what goes though my father's mind but I am certain he didn't mean to abandon your training." Ah, perhaps it was wishful thinking saying that...Maybe it would be better if they remained on the topic of the weather. When Webpaw mentioned that he was wondering how the other Clans was doing, her fur pricked even more as she sneered softly. "I for one don't really care how the other Clans are doing. If they are sick, it means they are less likely to attack us. Not that I wouldn't mind trading claws with another Clan...Things have been boring enough as it is."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Call [Open]   The Lark's Call [Open] EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 15:00

He nodded, Larkpaw's words gave him a bit of hope. He felt that Larkpaw would know more than he did even by a little bit. When she commented on the other clans he narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "You should care, sickness could spread from clan to clan! Besides, if they are in bad enough shape, they might try to raid us." Webpaw looked at her in surprise.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lark's Call [Open]   The Lark's Call [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lark's Call [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: