Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Guess what!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 5685
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostGuess what!?!?

Tomorrow the the one year anninervery for Warrior Clan Cats!!!!! :D :shock: I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started the site! Thanks to everyone who's joined and participated in the site over this time, you guys are awesome!! cat Let's see what the second year of WCC brings, shall we? We shall!! XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Guess what!?!? :: Comments

Re: Guess what!?!?
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:06 pm by Misteh
YEAH!!!!!!

Last edited by Mistypaw on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:24 pm by Tart/Corpse
WOOT! :lol!:
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:30 pm by Graystream
I can't believe it's been that long! I remember for a while not many users were on Warriors but recently the site has become vary popular! :) I'm glad that this site has improved so much from what it was when it was first made, and it is a great site for everyone who goes on it.
Post on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:31 pm by Featherheart
words getting out about the site allover my school.its spreading all around! even my english teacher
knows about it and is thinking of having is son join.
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:23 am by Bloo
OOH! AHH!

Not to Brag or anything, But I'm the One who told Darkkit, Mistypaw and Foxpaw to join the site! ;)
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:04 pm by Mistpelt
OMG!! You're ENGLISH teacher know about my site!?!? That's CRAZY!!!!! And thanks everyone for getting people to join the site, the more members the merrier! cat

Last edited by Mistpelt on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *thanks)
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:26 pm by Swifty
I found about this on VGM... all the same

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Last edited by Swiftpaw on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:17 pm by Misteh
LET THE NEW YEAR BEGIN!!!!!!!
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 pm by Featherheart
I just found out today that my english teacher wouldn't mind joining himself!I could tell he was kidding,but it was still a nice comment. oh,i almost forgot...WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:43 pm by Mistpelt
XD That's be halarious if your teacher joined! :lol!: How'd he even come to learn of the inquisitiveness and intequities of my site? (lol, buzz words. :P )
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:48 pm by Graystream
That's great that so many people are joining! Maybe sometime soon we could have Clans as big as in the books, that would be amazing! :D
Post on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:38 pm by Featherheart
WELL,WE HAVE SOMETHING TO AIM FOR.[MY CAPS GOT STUCK AGAIN]..MY TEACHER KNOWS ABOUT THE SERIES BECAUSE HE ENJOYS READING IT.
Post on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:58 pm by Tart/Corpse
The super annoying brother of one of my best buds has read like 3 books like SOOO out of order. Series 1 number...3, 6 and...5 I think :shock:
I refused to let him borrow mine. He's annoying, and I love my books too much for him to lose them. I know he probably would lose them. He lost a PS2 disk...INSIDE its case :shock: :x
Post on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:51 pm by Swifty
:affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

WHAT!?!?!?!?!

that's pretty sad...
Post  by Sponsored content

Guess what!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: